New Lift for Blue?

billskis

20 minutes ago, tnt said:

Holy crap....how did I miss this?!?!

So no more main st./burma?  Kind of sad really....

And that little lift with they gave lessons at the valley - gone to?  

Huh.  

Wild and fun!

Wow where have you been lol. You have a lot of posts to catch up on. 

I would think they would be trying to kick it into high gear . . . I can't imagine they want to miss many chances to blow on the Valley School hill and delay getting that cash cow up and running. 

It would be so lol if they can't do anymore work on hoisting the lower house until that tiny operator shack is done because of spacing or something, since I notice they are still working on that today. I realize it's probably more likely they are awaiting a crane rental

Edited by enjoralas
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Hopefully they can get the big pieces on the upper terminal today and move the crane down to the valley to tackle the lower terminal tomorrow, then blow like hell without having to worry about the equipment. 

Seems like they are still missing a piece of the lower terminal. Specifically the end piece, or the "U" piece. Both side pieces have arrived but I dont see the end piece. Could be there in the lot I suppose, but I would assume it would be staged with the other pieces. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, antman12 said:

Seems like they are still missing a piece of the lower terminal. Specifically the end piece, or the "U" piece. Both side pieces have arrived but I dont see the end piece. Could be there in the lot I suppose, but I would assume it would be staged with the other pieces. 

I just said the same thing in the Zee Lights thread.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, antman12 said:

4 minutes ago, indiggio said:

I just said the same thing in the Zee Lights thread.

I could see them leaving that piece further back and offscreen since it should be significantly smaller. I bet the sides are where they are because of their length and inability to easily move them over later. 

• Like 3