2/12/22...fun Saturday..PASR day.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from another fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. Pretty much everybody was at Blue except for NMski, Root, Kyle, Zonked, AngryHugo and Bethlehem ford guy.  I pulled in at 717am and Johnny Law was already in the hizzle..the temperature was in the mid 30s in the valley and warmer up high..mad inversion yo. 

First civilian 6 pack and first run on challenge which was alright..PARidge said it was a 9 out of 10 so it was about a seven what was a 9 out of 10 was Main Street..it was like that sweet Caroline song..so good so good so good. Switchback and paradise were OK. The boardercross event cut off the falls to peeps going down sidewinder and lazy mile so lower lazy was apparently crazy.  I usually don’t ski lazy mile unless it’s early season or Root is in the house.  

We did a few rides up the quad to Free Fall which was small bumps and semi smooth on the right side.  The most technical part was navigating the rope like without being tangled up in Charlottes web. All in all was a fun session, skied for less than 2 hours and drank beer for more than two hours.  Thanks to JFDan for the chips and PSUFlyguy for the bagels...

ski everybody tomorow. Will be back to winter. 

7C1810AC-A78D-4DB0-BE70-6297ECF7A0B4.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Super hyper good day in the warm. Good snow is king but pretty good snow with warm ass Temps after a month of Antarctica is sooo good. Just nice to be comfy taking the gloves off.

Snow is good light freeze thaw, upper main again was very very good snow and even the stuff that had some crumbles they were at least blue cheese rather than full cookie. 

Crowded obviously but let them all show up today and have it be quieter for the luge training in the morning.  

The lot is always tits Mcgee but absolutely killer beer and I feel way more comfortable when I can wear flops

Main Street has been the run of the season so far. Pretty consistently great since everyone goes to the Far East side with the quad. I’ve been loving it. 

• Like 5

Grate day. Stayed until 3 with my cousins. Lines were long but went relatively fast. The Ditch of the Fearless Leader was pretty fun today but getting a little thin in spots. Nice and soft and slidey. 

Main Street like everyone said just delivered run after run but you couldn't really let it fly at the bottom last noon, it was ultra choppy. 

• Like 5

Super enjoyable taste of spring skiing today.  Overdressed from the get go and had to do high speed runs early just to keep cool.  Early run down CS foretell of things to come, as the top sheen was easily scraped off.  An early run down Barney’s was the same, but it was impossible to stay away from the free-form bumps on CS and ended up lapping them into the afternoon.  A shirt beer break and back at it but not for very long as the legs just gave out after all the early CS laps took their toll.

• Like 4