2/15...sunny and cold.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

I thought today was pretty good, better snow than yesterday and first run down Challenge was very good and consistent. 

Not a huge fan of the skiff on razors but it will probably mix in nice.  Also they flattened out some of the rollers on the bottom of side which were awesome and replaced them with tiny shit ones on the bottom of razors. 

Switch is real good but the Monroe transfer to lower main is spicy if anyone is heading up later. 

That's a good picture for me and for before noon but my favorite is he was on a bit of a secret mission and your like yo let me get your picture 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also that dude was kinda agro in the line like all up on my shit and pushing even though he was solo and we were in a group so I thought he earned a little razing. Plus that style is the exact opposite of being cool.  

Edited by Johnny Law
  • Like 4

Nice photo of Andy. He’s such a good dude. 

I was definitely a fan of the skiff on Razors. I love that shit. Conditions were good. No quad so I skied up to TCS twice. Moguls mowed down and fresh cocaine powder down that last head wall. Much larger opening through the bottom fence. Bumps gone on MS too.  Lovely morning in the sun. 

0E066F7D-ECE2-4D24-81E1-79EA7E7ACCCF.jpeg

7B0C2061-C7CC-4EAE-9E94-28E742A0FF6E.jpeg

92376DDF-633A-4177-8CF6-BCFC7ADD29AB.jpeg

• Like 8

Just wrapped up a quick sesh. Decent night tonight with snow being somewhat better than expected. Skied from 6-7 and got 6 runs in.  First run down TCS was probably ROTN followed closely by a wide Main Street. Challenge, Switch, lazy, and p-dizzle weren’t terrible either.

They only had quad running and lines were nearly to the gates most runs. However, they did have someone there herding the cats loading 4 to a chair and kept lines moving nicely. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dirtwolf said:

Just wrapped up a quick sesh. Decent night tonight with snow being somewhat better than expected. Skied from 6-7 and got 6 runs in.  First run down TCS was probably ROTN followed closely by a wide Main Street. Challenge, Switch, lazy, and p-dizzle weren’t terrible either.

They only had quad running and lines were nearly to the gates most runs. However, they did have someone there herding the cats loading 4 to a chair and kept lines moving nicely. 

Wow amazing how crowded Tuesdays have become.  Also Dirtwolf remember to update your ski day into the stats manager.  I’ll call out others who haven’t updated their stats in a second. 

• Haha 1

I’ll never understand why people feel the need to bring a Bluetooth speaker somewhere and just blast music out of it, seems to be a new trend or something. Ive notice it a TON on golf courses lately. 

I was atop a high peak in the Adirondacks a few years ago. Starting hearing some sort of mumble rap from below tree line. Group of dudes emerge with two ue booms paired together, each with one in their water bottle side holder thing on their backpacks. No water to be seen anywhere.

These “dudes being dudes” thought the speakers were more important that water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll never understand why people feel the need to bring a Bluetooth speaker somewhere and just blast music out of it, seems to be a new trend or something. Ive notice it a TON on golf courses lately. 

Dumb in skiing but I do enjoy the speaker on the course. I don’t let anyone else hear it except my 20 foot circle though.

2 minutes ago, rgrwilco said:

I was atop a high peak in the Adirondacks a few years ago. Starting hearing some sort of mumble rap from below tree line. Group of dudes emerge with two ue booms paired together, each with one in their water bottle side holder thing on their backpacks. No water to be seen anywhere.

These “dudes being dudes” thought the speakers were more important that water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have to just call these people out. I heard about people blasting music on the golf course from Atomic Jeff.  Reminds me of Rodney Dangerfield in Caddyshack, at least he was playing good boomer music,”Journey”

• Like 2

9 hours ago, mute1080 said:

Dumb in skiing but I do enjoy the speaker on the course. I don’t let anyone else hear it except my 20 foot circle though.

That I don’t mind, it’s being able to hear it loud and clear from the group infront of you while they’re on the green…. 500 yards away 

I played at the course in FDR park a few years ago, a group had a big speaker, at least 7 people playing together and a sixtel strapped on a cart instead of a bag. Keep it Classy Philly. Also I can't drink and golf, that's just weird to me. 

2 hours ago, Schif said:

I played at the course in FDR park a few years ago, a group had a big speaker, at least 7 people playing together and a sixtel strapped on a cart instead of a bag. Keep it Classy Philly. Also I can't drink and golf, that's just weird to me. 

i think i would absolutely have to drink playing golf.  like excessively.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Kyle said:

The key to drinking and playing golf is getting to that perfect level of buzzed where your abilities aren’t impaired, but if you hit a bad shot it doesn’t bother you, and keeping at that buzz for the remaining 16 holes 

Im pretty sure me playing golf sober-buzzed-hammered shit would be a negligible difference   

• Haha 1