2/19-2/20 weekend roll call thread.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Saturday is a maybe. I might do a quick trip as I need to be back in Philly by 1pm.

Sunday I'll be there. My friend (who was Jeff's for the preseason party) will be skiing with me. will likely be a longer session.

Possibly skiing on Monday morning too.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Benm said:

duglasss do you include monday on holiday wknds or no because if you do then you forgot mon just wanted to let you know becuase i felt like it and its five o clock somwhere wooooooooooooo

eight am opening monday i think

Nope just Saturday and Sundays in my roll call threads.  I don’t have an appointment until 1pm Monday so might ski that morning 

6 hours ago, antman12 said:

@Schif @theprogram4 @PSUFly  we need to have an intervention with our good friend and brother @Mixilplix.  He’s a great guy and as core as they come but he’s losing his way to those devil 2 plankers. This is nothing but a moment in time and if we band together we can get our brother back on the straight and narrow. 

lol. 

Wow just wow he’s becoming a two planker wanker...I just think Mixil likes the challenge of skiing so I give him props for that.  I’ve never wanted to be a knuckledragger...

• Haha 1