Hey, I’m first in line!

indiggio

I say BS...only exception is if nature calls but at Jackson hole I’ve seen people leave the line for 30-45 minutes to go inside and hangout and get a breakfast burrito and what not...nope.  Indiggio I almost got my ass kicked by DJango from TGR back in 2009 when I got in the singles line in front of his gear.  Now we’re buddies because he doesn’t remember. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, antman12 said:

Naaah. Gotta be there in person. If your standing off to the side talking or whatever that’s cool. But you can’t drop your skis and go inside or far away. 

My analogy is that if you’re waiting in line for concert tickets you can’t save your spot in line with a shoe...

Depends, there exists a level of baller local so core that they can put their skis in place and nobody even dreams of moving them. One I know of lives 300ft from the lift and everyone knows who they are and who's skis they are. In the morning he skis down at 720 drops the skis and goes for breakfast, if I had not seen it I wouldn't have believed it. 

Otherwise no you have to be there. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Johnny Law said:

Depends, there exists a level of baller local so core that they can put their skis in place and nobody even dreams of moving them. One I know of lives 300ft from the lift and everyone knows who they are and who's skis they are. In the morning he skis down at 720 drops the skis and goes for breakfast, if I had not seen it I wouldn't have believed it. 

Otherwise no you have to be there. 

Yeah, saw a bunch of ol' timers at Alta, but they mostly just drop their skis and hang around talking.
However, we were all waiting in line for a while and one of the friends showed up like 15 minutes before the open and just walked right up to the front with the other guys.
That torqued a lot of people.

• Like 1