2/27...a sunny slippery Sunday.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from another fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived in the lower lot at 720am and it was in the low to mid 20s under sunny sky’s.  In the house were Atomic Jeff, Dirt Wolf, benM, Enjorales, Pops, Mute, Boo bear, The Real KT, Mixilplix, Bethlehem Ford Guy, Spyder, TP4, VTMark and many others.  

First run on challenge was decent, second run on challenge was ok and then I watched that run turn to marbles.  Main Street was decent with new manmade, I did lazy mile a few times cause the PASRs we’re enjoying it.  One quad ride to coming soon and it was slick..slippery and shiny..Paradise was decent and I even smoked a run down nightmare to dreamweaver and it was the mini cookies...not very good. 

A fun parking lot and Enjorales grilled up various types of sausage, pork loin and even made Philly cheese steaks..Wiz Wit for me..yes made to order. All in all a fun session and I think I even got some color today or at least some Red...hard to believe it’s basically March now..we need to milk the rest of the skison. 

34A884C7-5C62-4258-9B8B-DDCE7F8C4C32.jpeg

76BBB170-E6E1-454A-87CC-71C78D776340.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Fun morning today...Rode the quad exclusively and worked my way east to west then back...Wind really picked up as the day went on and made Tutts a bit of a chore...TCS was pretty slick so only did that once....Even a marbled up Challenge was fun..Only ever waited a few minutes in VIP line at the quad...

@enjoralas all of your delicacies were on point today....The cheese steak was delicious... 

• Like 6