Breckenridge stoke thread... 2022!

saltyant

13 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

He probably needs to find a hot spot for his jitterbug 

Correct. I've been taking a lot of pics and gopro footage. Will upload later.

My road biking friend who I'm with has been cooking for the Breckenridge crew. I'm gonna look for a restaurant tonight but everything is crowded AF, need reservations 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, saltyant said:

My road biking friend who I'm with has been cooking for the Breckenridge crew. I'm gonna look for a restaurant tonight but everything is crowded AF, need reservations 

Wow is it crowded out there?  

9 hours ago, saltyant said:

Check out outerrange.com in Frisco. Cool scene- good food. 

another PASR recommended it and me & Schif checked it out last month 👍🏼

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Thanks for asking. You said #WednesdayMorningRAW. RAW means "Right After Work" so unless you worked the night shift in Breck then went straight to the Mountain for skiing it's technically not a  RAW sesh...hence my confusion. 

Ah TFTI. I thought RAW was some wrastlin' term. Have fun during Wednesday night instead of Thursday night RAW 

7 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Thanks for asking. You said #WednesdayMorningRAW. RAW means "Right After Work" so unless you worked the night shift in Breck then went straight to the Mountain for skiing it's technically not a  RAW sesh...hence my confusion. 

Wow thanks for holding him accountable for his words. Lesson learned. Nothing gets by Ridge. 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That was nice of you to say.  How have you liked Breckinridge compared to other out west places you’ve skied?  Have you found a bath house 

Breckenridge is rad. I don't really have a favorite resort out here, everything is fun. I just like seeing different mountains

• Like 1