Breckenridge stoke thread... 2022!

saltyant

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wednesday could be a perder day or the percanerrrs

i took the reindeer to the garage last night and literally just put the mower/plow away a few min ago.

doing whatever i can to help.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, Benm said:

i took the reindeer to the garage last night and literally just put the mower/plow away a few min ago.

doing whatever i can to help.

Did you really just take down your Christmas decorations?

As i moved my blower around in the garage yesterday, i said to myself that i could take that back to the shed for summer storage.  

13 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Although Toast might not give out those super secret Roots..

I think he'll tell me because we're such good buds. But I'm afraid of avalanches from the upcoming storm so I'll be sure to carry my whistle.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Did you really just take down your Christmas decorations?

kind of. i 'took them down' when i untied the rope that was strung to the tree. they were just laying in the yard since jan 15.

i did bring in the rest of the shit like candy canes etc yesterday. they were sitting on the sidewalk in a pile tho since at least mar 1.

the lights on the gutters are still up. part of me wants to just keep them there. it's not like anyone aside from guests or deliveries would ever see them.

added photos for the evolution of the whole thing

image.png.61fc6f510955740f83a82690a7dcf4e2.png

image.png.9f330f63bf2f547df2e76d9073bc3735.png

image.png.30cb1d433b379f9176ca7df700bc582b.png

Edited by Benm
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Johnny Law said:

Hell no I'm natural tree or death.... no offense to the artificial tree peeps, it's like if you like white lights; personal preference 

Truuuttthhhhhh!!!!! I don’t trust people that have a fake tree. Lol. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Breckenridge is pretty lame.  It’s flat as shit, and it’s terrible to navigate requiring quite a few lifts to get from one side of the mountain to the other.  I can see why mid-level skiers love the place, though.  Sunday and Monday were 50F sunny days and today was a skiff of snow with flat light conditions.  Skied the last two days with a running friend of mine who happened to be out here the same time.

Looking forward to Aspen on Thursday…and maybe A-basin on Friday.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

Breckenridge is pretty lame.  It’s flat as shit, and it’s terrible to navigate requiring quite a few lifts to get from one side of the mountain to the other.  

The groomers on the two ends have some pitch, but yeah the groomers in the middle are a giant yawn fest.

Edited by saltyant