Breckenridge stoke thread... 2022!

saltyant

Skied at Snowmass today with JohnnyStyle.  Conditions were 10/10 boner doner tits magee groomers.  Best groomers of the year by a mile.  Weather was in the high 30s with no wind, and clear skies.  The blues at Snowmass are steeper than the blacks at Breckenridge 😂

IMG_3803.jpeg

IMG_6289.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 3/31/2022 at 9:13 PM, AtomicSkier said:

Skied at Snowmass today with JohnnyStyle.  Conditions were 10/10 boner doner tits magee groomers.  Best groomers of the year by a mile.  Weather was in the high 30s with no wind, and clear skies.  The blues at Snowmass are steeper than the blacks at Breckenridge 😂

IMG_3803.jpeg

IMG_6289.jpeg

I wanna go back to Aspen...since I’m buying the full Ikon pass..I’m gonna make sure I visit.  I’ll even buy @Johnny Styledinner and at least three rounds of mind erasers.  I need to get back there soon before I’m older than all the cougars.  

2 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

@Ski2Live Live2Ski will love Breckenridge.  He'll be awed by its size and amazingly flat groomers.  

Hoping to find some good glades but understand conditions may not cooperate this year. 

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

6 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Hoping to find some good glades but understand conditions may not cooperate this year. 

Ore Bucket and Wanderlust are fun trails through the woods off Independence Chair. Though I have no clue what's open since I haven't been paying attention to skiing anymore

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 2

Wao Breckenridge sure is a popular ski destination this season. I think this is the 4th distinct PASR trip there this year. Maybe Breckenridge will replace Jackson Hole as the annual PASR ski trip resort.

Edited by saltyant

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Fuck no it’s crowded and flat.  

How do you know, you've never been there?? Maybe you should meet up with Ski2Live and you guys can start a singing duet band from the Rocky Mountain Superchair and sing Fa la la la for all skiing revelers below

• Confused 1