3/2...sunny..firm

Hey All,

I’m back from another fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 835am and it was in the upper 30s under sunny sky’s.  In the house were Johnny Law, Toast, Bethlehem Ford Guy, Toast and BenM

Challenge to start was firm and smooth and razors was similar. Main Street and switchback were smooth on top and small cookies lower down.  Coming soon was groomed on the far right and paradise wasn’t that good. No real lines on the quad. Skied a quick 8 runs and then hungout in the lot for about a half hour drinking beer and basking in the early spring sun. I should be back tomorrow AM same time same place.  JADIP 

617FD65A-5AAE-4F64-8538-ECF7A11882C7.jpeg

• Like 7

Mentally I'm at the point in the year where any skiing is great skiing, as I'm not yet at the acceptance stage that eventually the season must end.... so grain of salt. 

Definitely firmer than I hoped but timing that shit is mad dick tricky but it was mostly good firm.  Razors was solid 90% and switch requires little turning so smooth enough to power down.  Rotd was Skytop shit was perfect soft serve, wrotd was coming soon.  The ditch is melted out and the cord rattled my bones.  

Tons of snow around and they are building a pile near coming soon, hopefully they go all of March.

Edited by Johnny Law
  • Like 5

Ahhh the beauty of blue evenings in the spring. Temps, snow crowds are all wonderful. Quad only right now which is a the only bummer. 80s station blasting at the base. Rolled up to voices carry which if you don't think is an awesome song then I can't help you (hush hush.... Keep it down now .. Voices carry)... That one. It's one of those nights at Blue!

IMG_20220302_170824_HDR.jpg

• Like 3

Making tonight even better... The clean up crew is out picking up litter. Props to those guys and blue for cleaning up the trash. I hope they find some ones, maybe some fives and if they're lucky shit maybe some twenties. Snow is mashed potatoes... Best way to describe it. Love it!

IMG_20220302_172101_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220302_172053_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220302_170954_HDR.jpg

• Like 6
  • Boner City 1

2 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Making tonight even better... The clean up crew is out picking up litter. Props to those guys and blue for cleaning up the trash. I hope they find some ones, maybe some fives and if they're lucky shit maybe some twenties. Snow is mashed potatoes... Best way to describe it. Love it!

IMG_20220302_172101_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220302_172053_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220302_170954_HDR.jpg

I can smell those pics, that classic blue spring dank

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Pulled up to some guys tailgating in a Thomas’ English Muffin box truck tonight, which was a first. He def caught me taking a picture.

Quad line was dumb, wish they had the 6 running. Caught a lap with @Dirtwolfand ended at the triple since she likes the “rollers.” Spring coat nights are nice but glad it’s going to get cold again for a little.

62088A99-F2AE-47E4-98DE-BDFD36D63EAA.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Last night had some pretty fun spring conditions.  Had a nice first run on p-dizzle with @mute1080 and fam then hit up coming soon, sidewinder, lazy a few times, switch and main.  All in my opinion were fantastic.  Bummed I missed the box truck tailgate... 

One interesting note is I think it was the first night that you could smell spring in the air.  For the time being I am choosing to ignore this.

• Like 4