PASR End of Year Party 3/20

3 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

Im thinking about some pre-made breakfast items for early AM.  

We’re not looking to do cooked breakfast this year? I’m fine with that, just wondering. 

2 hours ago, antman12 said:

Any specific donut requests? Otherwise im going to go standard chocolate iced, glazed ect ect.

Boston crème as suggested are good. I also like a good donut stick, not shire if YumYum has anything like that or not

33 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

We’re not looking to do cooked breakfast this year? I’m fine with that, just wondering. 

Boston crème as suggested are good. I also like a good donut stick, not shire if YumYum has anything like that or not

I'll be bringing sausage gravy...do you want me to bring a small stove and stuff to heat it up?  Also, I'll pick up biscuits or something (or make some) unless someone else is bringing bread or something for that ( @toast21602?)

44 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Im thinking more time skiing, less time cooking.  Less fuss, less mess.  

Not saying we cant cook up some breakfast, but im not sure how into it i am this year.  

1 minute ago, JFskiDan said:

Im thinking more time skiing, less time cooking.  Less fuss, less mess.  

Not saying we cant cook up some breakfast, but im not sure how into it i am this year.  

I hear you. There with you. Trying to scale back the time intensive things in favor of things that are quick/easy or bulk/premade.

12 minutes ago, PSUFly said:

I'll be bringing sausage gravy...do you want me to bring a small stove and stuff to heat it up?  Also, I'll pick up biscuits or something (or make some) unless someone else is bringing bread or something for that ( @toast21602?)

You can bring a stove if you want, it wouldn’t hurt. There would likely be some apparatus free to heat it, but if you have one then you could heat it up and get a jump on it when I inevitably end up late as always.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Schif said:

Should I plan on bringing an entree, appetizer, dessert or breakfast? 

I'll probably go to Breaker brewing for some beverages and maybe some Champagne

Could you bring a collapsible table?

• Haha 6