PASR End of Year Party 3/20

55 minutes ago, mbike-ski said:

since peeps seem to be on the fence about breakfast I might do some kind of breakfast casserole thingy 

this is what i was planning on bringing rather than actually cook breakfast in the lot.  i think i can keep it warm for the ride from my house to Blue, then can be reheated in Emjos oven.  

FYI - i am planning on a bacon egg dealio, and a french toast thingy.  More the better!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

I'd mow that.

I'd mow that too. 

What are the odds of you strapping the skis to the back and driving to Blue on your trusty mower? That would be the most Epic/Ikonic entrance possible

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Benm said:

is that a generator or some drink making thing?

stocked up on the creme filled chocolate chip cookies.

Generator. Picked up a small inverter generator finally. Suppose to be super quiet.

Grabbed a few quarts of heavy cream at the restaurant depot tonight. @Johnny Lawknows.

Also a bunch of jalapeños and some marscapone for a dish that may or may not happen depending on time.

• Like 3
  • Boner City 1

17 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

this is what i was planning on bringing rather than actually cook breakfast in the lot.  i think i can keep it warm for the ride from my house to Blue, then can be reheated in Emjos oven.  

FYI - i am planning on a bacon egg dealio, and a french toast thingy.  More the better!

gonna mix it up with the brekis burrito casserole, there also also a bunch of leeks and spinach in the fridge 😉

• Love 1
  • Boner City 2

6 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

Just picked up a bunch of items containing no nutritional value whatsoever for Sunday.  Hope to hit Levante tomorrow to grab some brewskis for the fiesta.  

Just a thought, unless you're going for some deep tracks kind of beers, the Wegmans in KOP and I'll assume MALVERN too has Levante on the shelf all the time. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Schif said:

Just a thought, unless you're going for some deep tracks kind of beers, the Wegmans in KOP and I'll assume MALVERN too has Levante on the shelf all the time. 

They do, but prices are usually a good bit cheaper if you buy it directly from levante. 

I have a ton of beers to bring...Foam, Burlington Beer, Dancing Gnome, still got a few Treehouse beers left too

• Like 5

Brisket is in the smoker, so are the ABTs. Ribs about ready to be rubbed and put in the smoker. Pork tenderloins in the fridge ready to go. Turkey breast is injected and resting.  Need to slice the steak. And make dessert. Think there’s a couple things I’m forgetting. They’ll come to me.

• Like 3
  • Love 1