PASR End of Year Party 3/20

6 minutes ago, Schif said:

Any need for me to bring a tailgate grill? I have it ready to go if needed. 

Just bring a table to set up in back of NMSKI's car.  

Breakfast goodies are prepped and ready for the oven in the AM.  

• Like 1
  • Boner City 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Darn, just threw my extra poles in the trash yesterday. 

I’m 99.9999% sure mine never left my truck when it got sent to the scrap yard and that’s where they currently reside. Oh well. 

2 hours ago, Kyle said:

Can’t seem to find my poles so I’ll be going pole-less tomorrow for the first time ever. Should be a blast 

I have an extra set of ex-Blue Mountain rental poles that I bought at the tent sale for like $10 a few years ago I can throw in the truck. Not sure on the size, but beggars, choosers n’at.

3 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

I have an extra set of ex-Blue Mountain rental poles that I bought at the tent sale for like $10 a few years ago I can throw in the truck. Not sure on the size, but beggars, choosers n’at.

I appreciate it, I should be fine without poles, I really only ever used them in the lift line and flat areas if needed. 

Just now, Kyle said:

I appreciate it, I should be fine without poles, I really only ever used them in the lift line and flat areas if needed. 

I’ll toss ‘em in anyway, they’re right there at the corner of the garage next to the Monster 108s that haven’t been skied in like 3 years, lol. Anyone wanna try to shove those bitches through the snow tomorrow? 😂😂

Hope all are having a blast today. 

How are conditions looking at Blue? Thinking I may take off Tues to ski Blue if conditions are seeming decent still, or may head further north to Hunter. Open terrain at Hunter is dwindling though - only Hellgate, Cliff, Belt and White Cloud open off the top now. 

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Saw a report on Hunter. Cliff now closed too and conditions sketchy. Blue most likely my call for Tues.

Anyone got a spare Buddy pass?

I heard today that the Buddy pass machine is broken. I don't know. It's like the McDonald's milkshake machine sometimes it breaks

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1