3/13..Sunday..last cold day..maybe

Hey All,

I’m back from another fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 720am and in the House was everybody except Kyle, zonked, Matt Edge and PARidge. A ton of PASRs..first run on challenge was a little slick on the top but very nice packed powder in the middle section.  I repeated that a few times then went to Main Street which was ok.  Coming soon was decent but lots of people on it.  I really enjoyed lower widowmaker to midway to lower Main Street and lapped that a few times. 

Crowds were moderate..no real lift lines while I was skiing but apparently the lift line organizer was out after 10am. I also skied a run on paradise which was nice and I was very politely told to slow down and lazy mile which was crazy with people.  A fun parking lot where I had some chips and I also had a slice of tomato pie provided by Bethlehem Ford guys crew. It was their party day and even some of their wives were out. JADIP

F6329421-8AB2-4E7B-A87D-D99F958C8755.jpeg

• Like 5

4 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I saw Eaf this morning. He parks at the top.  Eaf is a legend. 

Eaf is mourning the loss of a CV axle boot and lower control arm bushing today. I bet, the long winter and great snow at Blue are both to blame here.

It was a great day, thin and sleepy crowds despite a Ski-A-Thon up until noon, but then all of a sudden it became a little too much.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I had dumb stuff to do this morning and was behind which is normally the kiss of death but it held up super nice. 

Everything was great except the challenge headwall, main and switch were particularly good.  

Lot as always was fantastic, hoping we get two more weekends as in my head it feels like it should still be February. 

• Like 2