3/14 - The carpet is getting Diabetes

Johnny Law

42 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

They started the 6 pack around noon, kept quad open. Then around 4 pm back to quad only. I keep hearing via grapevine 3/20 is last day, but nothing official. 

Lots of these rumors about the 20th. I don't know about anybody else but I would like to hear something definite from them if closing day really was just 5 days away...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Lots of these rumors about the 20th. I don't know about anybody else but I would like to hear something definite from them if closing day really was just 5 days away...

Yea, if that was the case you’d think Blue would’ve posted to their socials and website by now. 

FWIW, you can currently buy day tickets thru March 29th on their website. 

Edited by antman12
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

was just about to ask if theyve been known to announce something so abruptly.

1 minute ago, antman12 said:

Yea, if that was the case you’d think Blue would’ve posted to their socials and website by now. 

I appreciate this investigative work, and that gives me some hope for an additional week of skiing.

tenor-161269367.gif.fb3e97d56f9c56fa9f71225133bdfa0c.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, antman12 said:

i saw that last week as well.  I sort of wondered if they were using that as a guage as to whether or not the lifts would continue to spin, like if XX number of tix is break even for expenses, and they sell XXX, they know they make some cash, and dont "leave money on the table"

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

Temperatures not looking good. I don’t see any below freezing temperatures in the next 10 days. 

its more about the base then the temps at this point, and there is a good amount of base, at least in most areas.  Hell, if they would mow that shit sticking up all over the place on NMDW, we could ski there until May.  Not every trail has to be open for them to have skiing.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AirheadD8 said:

Temperatures not looking good. I don’t see any below freezing temperatures in the next 10 days. 

That doesn’t matter as long as it gets in the 30s and even 40s at night the snow sets up.  They have way more base than last year at this time plus they still are getting plenty of day ticket buyers. 

5 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

They started the 6 pack around noon, kept quad open. Then around 4 pm back to quad only. I keep hearing via grapevine 3/20 is last day, but nothing official. 

Thought I saw you talking to your crew just before the quad opened. 

5 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

5 hours ago, toast21602 said:

4 hours ago, antman12 said:

I hypothesize that they told employees that they weren’t scheduling lessons and stuff after the 20th and it got legs as the closing day. 

• Like 1