3/15...the ides of March. Interesting exit.

Hey All,

I’m back from another fun session at Blue mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 830 and it was 35 degrees under sunny sky’s.  In the house were BenM, JohnnyLaw, Bethlehem Ford Guy, Harold, C1, Jimmy and many others.  

First run on challenge was a nice cord topic and in the sun on the first headwall.  Was so good I skied it a few more times. Then Main Street which was soft cord. I really enjoyed lower widowmaker to midway to lower Main Street and did that several times and ended with a few runs on sidewinder which was super nice hero snow..fast and soft.  The last run there were like four snowboarders sitting at the bottom of sidewinder and JLaw used them as a gate but wasn’t that close to them.  Then when I got to the bottom the snow was dirty farther up so I put on the breaks a little earlier and more abruptly and fell hard on my side. No real damage but I’m gonna have a hell of a bruise on my upper thigh. I’ll be posted up with an ice pack later.  Still the juice was worth the squeeze.  JADIP

9166AAA7-13C4-4D24-951A-7B0154E18353.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Sad 3

Today was le tits, such good spring snow. Challenge first thing was excellent but side and the midway run where such good soft serve. Lots of excellent spring lips to get nice floaty airs. 

Super super comfortable out and I could have left the base layer at home. 

GSS I'm sorry I drew so much attention to exactly when a snow snake bit you.  100% honest to god when they were coming over I thought they saw you go down and where coming to help 🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Tomorrow should be a good one and I know rumors abound about closing on Sunday but I just don't see it. Maybe during the week but the depth is good all over the hill.  

• Like 5

4 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I put on the breaks a little earlier and more abruptly and fell hard on my side. 

You just did it to make me feel better. 

And a big FU to JL. Spry indeed. Young whippersnapper. 18 runs on Razors today while you all had to go to work. That will show you. 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, C1erArt said:

You just did it to make me feel better. 

And a big FU to JL. Spry indeed. Young whippersnapper. 18 runs on Razors today while you all had to go to work. That will show you. 

Just so you know there is a line today to tell me to fuck off.

I meant it as a compliment but regardless I'd rather do 18 runs on razors. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Just so you know there is a line today to tell me to fuck off.

I meant it as a compliment but regardless I'd rather do 18 runs on razors. 

I know you did, and took it as such. My wife is still laughing at me after seeing that comment. 😂 She is the one I am upset with because her dog woke me up from my afternoon nappy time. Good seeing you today, hopefully another good day tomorrow.  👍

Edited by C1erArt
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

Heading up for a night session and feel like I’ll over dress no matter what I wear.

6 minutes ago, mbike-ski said:

c u there!

I’m headed to pick up the boys in a few and I’m going to give them the option of skiing of going to a playground for a few hours. Kinda hoping the pick the playground. Not feeling 45 minute Paradise laps tonight

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

I’m headed to pick up the boys in a few and I’m going to give them the option of skiing of going to a playground for a few hours. Kinda hoping the pick the playground. Not feeling 45 minute Paradise laps tonight

Lol we gave her the option for skiing or grandparents and now it’s a date night. Making her ski tomorrow night though since we have a lesson set up.

• Like 3

Fun night. Chatted with @momskeeztoo and Marty on the walk out. Sounded like they had a grate day and we’re still there after 5.

Rain held off but it did get quite dark before sunset and was hoping the lights would come on.

Razors was my ROTN with a close second to TCS after skating for it since only the 6 was open. Ending up with a full chair after meeting up with @mbike-ski, @Dirtwolf, @NMSKI, and mini @NMSKI. Mini NM is quite the ripper and hopped right into Barney’s without even a pause at the top.

59° when we left at 745 so hopefully they have some magic to keep the snow around.

• Like 9

9 hours ago, mute1080 said:

Fun night. Chatted with @momskeeztoo and Marty on the walk out. Sounded like they had a grate day and we’re still there after 5.

Rain held off but it did get quite dark before sunset and was hoping the lights would come on.

Razors was my ROTN with a close second to TCS after skating for it since only the 6 was open. Ending up with a full chair after meeting up with @mbike-ski, @Dirtwolf, @NMSKI, and mini @NMSKI. Mini NM is quite the ripper and hopped right into Barney’s without even a pause at the top.

59° when we left at 745 so hopefully they have some magic to keep the snow around.

Was a very fun night!  I always enjoy the sporty slush.  After skiing in those conditions on his tiny little season rentals my sons legs were cooked.  

• Like 5

Send some +++++VIBES+++++ my way...I’m still limping a bit...was tough getting out of bed today.  I think my hard slam hit my sciatic nerve cause my right foot is in moderate pain since last night.  Either that or I sprained my foot from walking around a bit differently the last few days..it’s not as bad as my dance floor injury from Jackson hole 12 years ago.  Skiing this morning was a pipe dream but I’m hopeful I can ski a little bit on party day.  Sleeping is the toughest part.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 7