3/18 - Crazy Ray Charles

Johnny Law

57 minutes ago, antman12 said:

Very fun late morning session. Saw Ben and Laws car so I waited for them at the bottom to start. Took a lift and run with them and they both dipped.  The fog dissipated pretty much right after they left and the sun was on full blast for the remainder of the morning  

Figured I’d go for the Full Blue experience and hit every main run down from the quad. Today was my first run on Razors which I ended up doubling back to it was that much fun. I even hit Chute for bonus points. No lift lines and ended up calling  it after 14 runs.

Spoke with Root in the lot for a couple minutes. Once I got to my car it was the hottest I’ve ever been after snowboarding and was sweating like crazy. Sat in the lot soaking in the sun for a few minutes drinking some wooder and bounced. Car said the temp was 70 degrees outside. 

52B09AA2-C329-49DA-9029-5F47A8BC3873.thumb.jpeg.fc70a3da691deb2236124833e2ea8816.jpegC266CCAD-F872-4F3C-8CCC-6B7719A976E6.thumb.jpeg.b1543fbabd07bff388a1f86e2243438d.jpeg

Gotta love the old tour de blue

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, antman12 said:

I got lower widow and decided for Chute over midway since I rarely ever get on chute. 

it is so overlooked. lower winemaker-chute is one of my favorite runs.

the only problem is that you never know whats on it or the conditions. still waiting to huck off it and drop into moguls.

Edited by Benm
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

It's so great, but the stars have to align just right for it not to be ruined by other skiers.  

yah i agree. an added bonus to the run tho is that you can bail and go midway which is another good route

Just ended a sess at Blue with @Schif

we cooked some eggplant parm, packed the car, and showed up at 7pm. We saw @mbike-skiand @MrsSnowBunSki In the lot. MBike only had 1 ski though…

beautiful night. I thought ROTN was challenge. Schif thought ROTN was sidewinder. 

After skiing, I drank some leftover $9 wine and Schif had a breckenridge porter. Ended the night with eggplant parm in the parking lot. Solid night.

9CC22803-BDCC-4F8B-8A5F-018BD4F0FE5B.thumb.jpeg.2f093c57ecc1d2e81e2109daf79b4675.jpeg

Driving to West Pittston for the weekend. Passed the roller skating rink. Holy shit! That place is popping for 10pm on Friday.

• Like 4
  • Boner City 2