3/20 party day..

Hey All,

I’m back from a long day at Blue mountain the true mountain.  I began with mimosas, egg casserole dish, pork belly and a bagel at 7:15am.  Booted up a little after 8am and it wasn’t fun getting into my boot with my healing foot so I skied with it unbuckled.  First pocket beer of the season as well.  First run was lazy mile with root and PaRidge cause Root loves lazy and it was alright...definitely down tot the base snow which is fast and a little choppy.  Sidewinder I thought was the best until the last section which was a bit cruddy.  

I thought razors was pretty bad, not very smooth so went back to lazy and sidewinder for more laps.  Back to the lot and was a nice scene with a couple dozen PASRs and people from some other groups like ski instructors and Bethlehem fords guys homeys.  I ate brisket, sausage, cheesy potatoes, salt block steak..had more beer.  No dancing this year or karaoke...the weather was pleasant with temperatures in the upper 40s, increasing winds and a few sprinkles so the tent came up.  

Around 4 after an hour or so not drinking and trying to hydrate a bit I went to peace out and my car wouldn’t start.  I’m guessing having my trunk open for like six hours straight burned out my battery and luckily Enjorales wife had jumper cables which will hooked up to indiggios car and my car started.  Was a fun ski day and I’m more tired than normal.  Highlights were the bedazzled skis JFDan made for toast and also BenMs homemade skis which were rad.  Also Salty trying to get me to drink Yoo Hoo.  JADIP

D4248EC8-9B7A-4A2F-B2C5-33AAB7ACF622.jpeg

22BAA9BB-C1C6-4C99-95F5-69A2B385F8E9.jpeg

3D2D3447-3C41-4188-B220-3B09F51DE5EB.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Fuuuuck today was soooo good, we had two kinds of experimental skis !!!

As always Enjo brought straight fire, its the best food served in a parking lot anywhere bar none. My house is going to smell like farts all night which is a very high compliment. 

Massive props to JfDan and Benm on the custom boards, I loooooove that kind of thing and the all tips skied way better than I thought. We are getting the 84 lumber pro models on the hill.

The snow was not good but irrelevant, on jorts alone we had so much fun and laughs. I'm sure Boo disagrees but it's almost scary how smokey and the bandit mute looks channeling his inner Burt Reynolds.

Shit was soooo good I'm going to sleep, the highest jlaw form of flattery. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Boner City 1

What a day yesterday. Hard to beat times like those. Next level fun coming at you from all sides and just when you thought you could rest you get hit with the best bacon wrapped poppers I've ever had in my life. 12/10 day, might have been 15/10 if the weather was like Saturdays but still one of the most fun days ever. 

Now we've got a week to hit Lowe's and get some good lumber put together for Pond Skimming. 

Also important to note that all tables survived yesterday. 

Edited by Schif
  • Like 1