3/20 party day..

On 3/20/2022 at 7:38 PM, Johnny Law said:

Fuuuuck today was soooo good, we had two kinds of experimental skis !!!

As always Enjo brought straight fire, its the best food served in a parking lot anywhere bar none. My house is going to smell like farts all night which is a very high compliment. 

Massive props to JfDan and Benm on the custom boards, I loooooove that kind of thing and the all tips skied way better than I thought. We are getting the 84 lumber pro models on the hill.

The snow was not good but irrelevant, on jorts alone we had so much fun and laughs. I'm sure Boo disagrees but it's almost scary how smokey and the bandit mute looks channeling his inner Burt Reynolds.

Shit was soooo good I'm going to sleep, the highest jlaw form of flattery. 

There is no sleep better than after PASR party day sleep..that’s when you know that 10 seconds after your head hits the pillow it’s lights out and it’s gonna be dark when you wake up and you don’t know what day it is and had a dream that you were playing a slot machines with your dad in Atlantic City in 2009...yeah weird wild stuff.  

What i like about party days is that other parking lot crews join the PASRs and enjoy some of Enjorales grate cooking as well...and people are like I learned how to ski when I was 28 or 40 and pops is like 59 for me and he was hitting the glades with PSUFlyguy two weeks ago and I give Flyguy props for the beer knowledge and the parking lot longevity he has. He’s the one with the tacklebox full of beer...

benM is a gaper day rockstar!!!  I’m a fan...

Nastar Glenn was in rare..normal form. He let out a few yips and only had three beers..he’s not good at counting. 

MBike mike was licking the jelly from his pre third session jelly donut from the tailgate of his pickup truck after BenM found his missing ski.  

I arrived at 705am it was still dark and dirtWolf was parked in my parking spot in his chair in short shorts just enjoying the sunrise..

charles was in the Hiz Ouse with flashy gear...

Jimmy was talking about how in the 70s you flashed a $20 bill to the ladies at the bar and they knew they were gonna have a good time.  I didn’t ask if he went to high school with the Fonz because he probably would laugh super hard or tell me Henry winklers life story.  

momSkeez is a badass I’ve always known it but just stating the obvious. She’s like the Johnny Law of moms about to hit up Big Sky Montana partying it up at the top and bottom lots.  Game recognize game..

Skiincy Nancy enjoyed the mimosas and the commaraderie...everybody loves her dog Wally..

Enjorales..rockstar got two sessions in on the slopes and eleventeen sessions on the grill or with the torch.  Sent me home with a care package of two sausages and some potatoes. Passed on the Steezy cause hit that ratchlette to the max earlier.  

Antman..keeping the no haircut November alive..and housed the Yum Yum Boston cream between nap number one and nap number two last night.  Had a bagel and a half thanks to C1 and put some of JFSkiDans baller egg bacon casserole on it for a Steezy sangwich..

If I had 10 cents for every time Salty asked me if I wanted a yoo hoo id probably have about tree fiddy. 

To be continued. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

At party day, I was chatting with @Johnny Law

So i made these for pond skim day and jammed out to Here Comes The Sixers while painting 🎶 

E5E42E81-B313-4AE7-A5BC-A760AFF24FB5.thumb.jpeg.c582b25666176baf6e895f2731980009.jpeg

As unofficial pasr judges of pond skimming….

1) does anyone want numbers? should I make another set?

748AC034-2FFD-4C75-BE4B-96DCEEE6FD10.gif.ff136de9176ad7bf20a42cd8eb60fd8c.gif

2) do I add glitter? 
68D99419-A162-483D-8D93-81D5994E9626.gif.a6ec2b04de04e9491abf479d5633b51b.gif

… and if we don’t get to use them for pond skimming, I’m just going to hold them up to rate @GrilledSteezeSandwich’s dog jokes or @enjoralas’s cooking 🤷🏼‍♀️🎉

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, skiincy said:

At party day, I was chatting with @Johnny Law

So i made these for pond skim day and jammed out to Here Comes The Sixers while painting 🎶 

E5E42E81-B313-4AE7-A5BC-A760AFF24FB5.thumb.jpeg.c582b25666176baf6e895f2731980009.jpeg

As unofficial pasr judges of pond skimming….

1) does anyone want numbers? should I make another set?

748AC034-2FFD-4C75-BE4B-96DCEEE6FD10.gif.ff136de9176ad7bf20a42cd8eb60fd8c.gif

2) do I add glitter? 
68D99419-A162-483D-8D93-81D5994E9626.gif.a6ec2b04de04e9491abf479d5633b51b.gif

… and if we don’t get to use them for pond skimming, I’m just going to hold them up to rate @GrilledSteezeSandwich’s dog jokes or @enjoralas’s cooking 🤷🏼‍♀️🎉

I think for a PASR panel of judges you should only need a few pairs of 6’s and 9’s 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

I have a couple minutes before my 1pm appointment so might as well make some more additions to this thread.  Spanakopita was bomb as always..like three different crews enjoyed it.  NMSki was missing but there in spirit let’s hope he’s out this weekend.  Toast was very giddy, was a normal ski day for GSSucks cracking a cold American beer at 7something in the AM.  Root was there got to follow him down lazy mile. The root he takes is more like a mile and a half lol. 

Customers here TBC

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I have a couple minutes before my 1pm appointment so might as well make some more additions to this thread.  Spanakopita was bomb as always..like three different crews enjoyed it.  NMSki was missing but there in spirit let’s hope he’s out this weekend.  Toast was very giddy, was a normal ski day for GSSucks cracking a cold American beer at 7something in the AM.  Root was there got to follow him down lazy mile. The root he takes is more like a mile and a half lol. 

Customers here TBC

I'm still fucking pissed I couldn't be there.  Would have been my last day at Blue since we're going to Vermont this weekend.  Glad everyone had a blast however I am very jealous.  

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 3