3/22..pretty good..pleasant weather.

14 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’m just glad Blue got their $35 from you.  Was the juice worth the squeeze?

Sure it was a very reasonable price for a lift ticket with no lines, nice weather, and better conditions that could be expected in light of recent PA weather. I'm sure it was cheaper for me than driving to Hunter to ski free and definitely much more satisfying than going back to JF without East Mt open. Glad I went.

• Like 3

It's great that Blue keeps it going until the very end, hopefully the new management will continue the trend into the future.

Skiing on those last weekend days, hopefully warm and sunny, with dirt spots and mashed potato snow is what makes spring skiing so much fun.
People dressing up, parking lot tailgates, hucking off all the little mounds here and there, crazy sights like people trying to ski 2x4s, etc. is a total blast and nobody's worried about conditions or the amount of snow, etc. because you already know the conditions are going to be shit, but that's part of the fun.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Would’ve made a great segment on the TV show 10 years ago 

For sure..one of my recent customers used to be on the BM ski patrol and I mentioned the TV show and she said,”oh yeah I remember that” coolest story ever. She knew all the ski patrol legends like Mark Miller, Rob Cook, Hans...

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

21 minutes ago, Benm said:

if anyone has edging that will be there fri, please bring it. will pay $$

When you say edging …. How specific do you think ski patrol is?

cus’ Home Depot has edging in the garden section 😬🤷🏼‍♀️ But I’m sure that’s not what you reallllly need

2 hours ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Shawnee just announced today is their last day. Only Blue, Cbk, JFBB still holding out hope for this weekend in PA.

you and i know that JF is gonna be super duper sketchy this weekend.  

image.png.2342c9ecf0b32ae61e54508e109a47f9.png

2 hours ago, indiggio said:

It's great that Blue keeps it going until the very end, hopefully the new management will continue the trend into the future.

Skiing on those last weekend days, hopefully warm and sunny, with dirt spots and mashed potato snow is what makes spring skiing so much fun.
People dressing up, parking lot tailgates, hucking off all the little mounds here and there, crazy sights like people trying to ski 2x4s, etc. is a total blast and nobody's worried about conditions or the amount of snow, etc. because you already know the conditions are going to be shit, but that's part of the fun.

Such a good time, and skiing through puddles, around dirt, over rocks and through the weeds should be a yearly ritual.  

it was said last week, they dont have to be 100% open to be open.  So glad they will be open this weekend.  Once they mow those jumpy things down on NM/DW theres plenty of snow to push around.  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Such a good time, and skiing through puddles, around dirt, over rocks and through the weeds should be a yearly ritual.  

it was said last week, they dont have to be 100% open to be open.  So glad they will be open this weekend.  Once they mow those jumpy things down on NM/DW theres plenty of snow to push around.  

Indeed!  The season opens with WR(s)OD and it's just befitting that it ends with the same. 
Splashing through puddles, meadow skipping over the grass and through the mud, it's all part of the sliding season.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Thankfully they blew all that extra snow for those jumps!!

Guy tapping head meme Gif - Album on Imgur

• Like 4
  • Love 1