Closing Time. Goodbye Blue 21/22.

toast21602

39 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Nancy your glove game is on fleek.  I’ve been using copper mountain spring gloves as my only gloves for 3 years..approximately 190 ski days...I think I’m gonna buy a new pair of copper mountain spring gloves in two weeks.  

Hahah those gloves have been through a lot. The gloves ruined the pic. 

with the Whistler trip, I bought new Hestra and Air Canada paid for them 💃🏼❤️🧳 pretty pumped about it.

Have fun in CO! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, skiincy said:

Hahah those gloves have been through a lot. The gloves ruined the pic. 

with the Whistler trip, I bought new Hestra and Air Canada paid for them 💃🏼❤️🧳 pretty pumped about it.

Have fun in CO! 

Nancy, did you decide if you’re gonna take a spring skiing trip?  

22 minutes ago, Benm said:

image.png.dc53d89d9c384dcb7d77c55e396f41ec.png image.png.e0cfc3454a9585b135cbae8f7db3e6b7.png

image.png.1856b48240af99d1419e25202660890f.png

Info GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 minute ago, mbike-ski said:

c'mon blue you can do it!11 your'e my boy!!!!!!

Greek Peak closed Sunday with 6" fresh, decided to stay open M-W and shooting for the weekend...

I saw that as well.  i guess i am curious as to what they will have open.  I looked this morning, and their list of open trails wasnt that significant, but at the same time, i dont think they are exactly on top of updating their web page.  

2 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Groomer on challenge right now

was thinking about mentioning that but wasn't 100% certain, only caught something very large cresting at the top and out of view.

one cat was pushing from burma towards mainst on that connector under the lift.

Just now, Benm said:

was thinking about mentioning that but wasn't 100% certain, only caught something very large cresting at the top and out of view.

one cat was pushing from burma towards mainst on that connector under the lift.

I had to get up real close to the screen to confirm 

• Like 1

has anyone paid attn in years past to how ops go after the season ends?

i'm just wondering if this sort of activity is common or not. part of me is thinking, well, they have the snow burn race upcoming and maybe they are just mowing down snow to have a melted out path.

Just now, Schif said:

I honestly thought they were just driving them to put them away for the year. One on Challenge? This might change that thought process. 

so why push snow around and groom? the one cat had the back part to make the cord lowered.

Edited by Benm

Why groom on Wednesday when they wouldn't open again until Saturday if that was their plan? Also if they were going to reopen and already sent the Ops team out to ready the mountain, why not announce it and try to get as many people out as possible? 

Plus they don't inspect lift towers when the place is running, it's probably a post season check before they mothball the doubles for the year. 

2 minutes ago, Schif said:

Why groom on Wednesday when they wouldn't open again until Saturday if that was their plan? Also if they were going to reopen and already sent the Ops team out to ready the mountain, why not announce it and try to get as many people out as possible? 

Plus they don't inspect lift towers when the place is running, it's probably a post season check before they mothball the doubles for the year. 

hey, i agree. i thought it they were to make a big surprise, they'd groom/push everything off camera then wait until the very last minute to do the rest.

and for the record, i only saw one instance of the back part of a groomer down. it looks like that spot has been run over several times since, so maybe an accident

Edited by Benm