Big Sky March 2022

momskeeztoo

Thanks for the report @momskeeztoo I lived in Bozeman from October of 2002- March of 2004. I had a season pass at Bridger bowl and a frequency card at Big Sky which entitled me to free skiing early and late season and I believe 25-50% off mid season.  My friend Tom still lives in Bozeman and the house he bought a decade plus ago which was like $150k is now worth over $500k and it’s essentially a starter home.  He said there are a lot of Chads moving to Bozeman from California but who is he to judge..he’s a chowdah Head from Boston. Thanks MomSkeeze for taking the time to post pictures.  

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

They are definitely building lots of high end houses there. I did see some areas enroute to airport that were definitely poorer people, old trailer parks and that sort of thing. 

I never was in a trailer until I lived in Bozeman.  When I lived there 18 years ago the cost of living was less than allentown.  Now it’s substantially more.