Come along with the Snorks - Jlaws thoughts on Pines & The PNW

Johnny Law

44 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Sorry to hear about the ski but even with that happening this is the best TR of the season.  Driving around the PNW must be beautiful.  Godspeed!*

*IDK what this means, but it seemed appropriate to say.

It’s better than saying Toodles.  I think Salty and Atomic Jeff’s Breck TR was the best this season but JLaws report is definitely top five. 

• Thanks 1

Thank you all for the condolences and helping me give them an honorable send off. 

@JFskiDanJFskiDan Imagine the surfing turns you could make dragging the inside "tail" at a 45 degree angle in pow

@theprogram4theprogram4 In some spots it's so spectacular to look at when the light first hits your eyeballs it's almost like my brain says it's not real. Parts of it are as methy as anywhere else but it's all super green. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Not many bumps there. 

I'd make do LOL . I like skiing trees as much as bumps . Plattekill is my favorite day trip . 

This looks like heaven ! I get the tree well danger ...carry a bailout bottle

(https://www.amazon.com/DXDIVER-Bailout-Bottle-Diving-Nylon/dp/B01BKPTEGE

for emergencies LOL 

12 hours ago, Johnny Law said:

I hope you guys had fun reading, I'll shoot for more action pics next time but I didn't have that kind of group. Until the next episode.....

You should write a book. It would be incredibly hard to put it down with your writing style. 

12 hours ago, toast21602 said:

You should write a book. It would be incredibly hard to put it down with your writing style. 

If we could ever get a group at Baker with snow that would be a Homer-esque style saga. How many of us have touring gear now and all that access......

• Like 2