4/12-4/19 Colorado trip report.

Just landed in Philly wow was it amazing once again having a skinny girl in middle seat(I’m always window) and no mask. One or two of FAs were still wearing masks and many of the TSA but they’re mostly minorities.  Amoung the passengers, men my age least likely and a lot of girls a bit younger than me and some guys probably with hairy vaginas were wearing masks plus boomer couples.  

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Now that we know Covid was all bullshit, Hopefully this time next year we will see politicians, doctors, and medical “experts” under criminal trial facing lengthy prison sentences for the disastrous past 2 years. Anyone in a position of authority who promoted this mask/lockdown bullshit should have their lives ruined, just like the many lives and business destroyed by their Covid hysteria. However, the Republican Party is full of pussies so it won’t happen

Edited by theprogram4
  • Confused 2

20 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Now that we know Covid was all bullshit, Hopefully this time next year we will see politicians, doctors, and medical “experts” under criminal trial facing lengthy prison sentences for the disastrous past 2 years. Anyone in a position of authority who promoted this mask/lockdown bullshit should have their lives ruined, just like the many lives and business destroyed by their Covid hysteria. However, the Republican Party is full of pussies so it won’t happen

The Sandy V’s don’t want Covid to end. There was some tweet from a doctor who had to fly today with his pregnant wife and four year old unvaccinated kid expressing his disappointment. 

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Just landed in Philly wow was it amazing once again having a skinny girl in middle seat(I’m always window) and no mask. One or two of FAs were still wearing masks and many of the TSA but they’re mostly minorities.  Amoung the passengers, men my age least likely and a lot of girls a bit younger than me and some guys probably with hairy vaginas were wearing masks plus boomer couples.  

This is great, I wanna book a flight now. During the past 12 months, I only had to wear a stupid face diaper (and breathe in toxins) when I flew to Breckenridge and sat in the dentist waiting room.

• Boner City 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

Now that we know Covid was all bullshit

Christian college lawyer unqualified to be a federal judge passes a nation wide mandate to favor big business and put people at risk. Typical prolifer disregard of people’s welfare. Think it will stand up on appeal? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, C1erArt said:

Christian college lawyer unqualified to be a federal judge passes a nation wide mandate to favor big business and put people at risk. Typical prolifer disregard of people’s welfare. Think it will stand up on appeal? 

2 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

FF8337E0-EBC4-4BDB-B151-BB5EED8C5616.thumb.png.e92b8d7f043b2ad6f02f0eee16d1e0dc.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, C1erArt said:

Lol at taking Covid seriously in 2022.  The rest of the world is moving on, get with the times

• Like 2

I'll admit that when I was flying back from Dubai and in planes for 18 hours I was very much a Richard Nosely and would milk meal time for as long as possible to keep it off. 

I understand people wanting to wear a mask while in an enclosed airplane but I think your  dedication to keeping an N-95 sealed to your own face is much more impactful to your own health than making a plane full of other people half-ass wear surgical or cloth masks and know they will absolutely take them on and off a few times. 

22 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

Why would they not be allowed to? 

Exactly...you just have to remove it briefly going through security so they can ID you.   I miss the old mask memes.  One thing I noticed on the plane yesterday was a lot more coughing and sneezing.  It is allergy season and the Flu is bad right now in PA or maybe the coughs and sneezes weren’t muffled by masks.   

Just now, Schif said:

I'll admit that when I was flying back from Dubai and in planes for 18 hours I was very much a Richard Nosely and would milk meal time for as long as possible to keep it off. 

I understand people wanting to wear a mask while in an enclosed airplane but I think your  dedication to keeping an N-95 sealed to your own face is much more impactful to your own health than making a plane full of other people half-ass wear surgical or cloth masks and know they will absolutely take them on and off a few times. 

Yeah that rule of only removing mask while actively eating and drinking on planes became extinct like the Dodo bird...I definitely can make a 1/2 ounce bag of pretzels and a 4 ounce soda last me 25 minutes solid on a plane...

Covid is still very real and I’m sure there will be many other variants.  It’s just crazy the hypocrisy many have.  It’s just the risk/reward...early in the pandemic I freaked out at somebody at the grocery store who was standing like 3 feet behind me in line at a store and remember telling a Blue collar looking guy at a mini market(put on a fucking mask)...yeah not the first time I’ve stuck my hands in the lions cage.  Aside from all the drama most of us got to ski plenty during the pandemic. The worst parts of the pandemic were the 2019-2020 ski season abrupting coming to an end, doing almost no business the first 6 weeks, my social life went to shit and initially I had some fear of catching it.  Best parts were all the discussion, news, polarization and drama.   

I’ll have more ruminations from my Colorado trip later but I have to count money and respond to 6 work days worth of voicemails.   

Cheers

6D2AFCE7-371E-42D0-B6A2-72532E8EFA67.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Did anyone else see the guy at the Sixers game on Monday that was turned away for wearing a plague mask?  I was dying!  It's actually bullshit because this mask is way better than a cloth mask, but they didn't like him being a troll I guess.

76ers Fan Plague Mask

• Like 1
  • Haha 3