FREE: 2014'ish Subaru Outback leather drivers seat

mbike-ski

3 hours ago, toast21602 said:

that would be a comfortable parking lot chair if you want to just drop it in Blue's lot

A hitch mounted bike rack, a torch, and a welder and it could make for a nice and easy hitch mounted tailgate seat 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NMSKI said:

Someone with a pickup should mount this in the cab and turn it into a "Brat".  

Have you really looked at those pics?  its all busted the fuck up.  @mbike-ski trying to get someone to cart away his garbage.  

Besides, a true Blue Mt. "Brat" would have lawn chairs in the back.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, mbike-ski said:

nope, if there's one thing I have plenty of access to it's dumpsters, just hate to chuck it if someone had a ratty worn out one (it does look nicer in person)

Of all the people here, you are probably the one that i assume could dispose of nuclear waste. I just needed to bust your balls since its a slow PASR day. 
toss the seat, and get to work on your 1968 hall double chair. 
if you insist upon still trying to give it away, i suggest jazzing it up with some my little pony stuff. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, rgrwilco said:

Do you still have this seat by chance? I keep ripping through seats on my impreza and according to internet experts there is a good chance this will fit.

yes I still have it, it's yours if you want it. otherwise it will probably go in the dumpster in the next few weeks. I'm in the Lehigh Valley