The 2022-23 ski season thread.

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

What is the winding trail on the right?  

if my memory is good, its wilmington trail.  and if my memory is really good, i think the sugar valley glades are off over there as well, which are a ton of fun.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wrong. I’m in the mood to explore this season and can carpool with you and JFDan to Gore mountain. 

Can't wait to explore the new trail at Big Boulder with you and JFDan. Maybe the 3 of us can sit in the back of Atomic's BMW on our way to Gore and you and I can play tag you're it with JFDan sitting in the middle seat

Edited by saltyant
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

Nor did i, but it is flattering to see how much space we both occupy in Saltys head.  

If you put him on ignore, you don't even have to think or know what is going on in his head!  Plus you save about 30 minutes each day not having to scroll past.  

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow I never knew NMski thought you were a douche.  I guess you’re living rent free in his head.  

Haha, no I like Salty, but it was just too time consuming to go through all the posts.  If I didn't enjoy your sense of humor I would ignore you too (no offense), but I get some giggles as I'm sorting through the noise.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1