The 2022-23 ski season thread.

59 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I appreciate Grilled Steeze posting this webcam picture. I get all my news from this site and wouldn't have known that there is snow at Arapahoe Basin Ski Resort because I don't go on any other websites on the interweb except for paskiandride.com.

Thanks Salty I appreciate your appreciation.  

• Thanks 1

This video I had saved to watch later and later is now, that Champlain powder at Stowe is like 4% and usually the wind hits it but they got it just right for this video.  This is some serious blower powder.  Doesn’t take much to make face shots.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

@saltyant if we ever ski Mount Crested Butte with @Barb we can meet up with this guy cause he lives in Gunnison.  I don’t think I can keep up with this guy especially on 3D snow he rips it and gets lots of air and skis Kastles. This is from Wolf Creek and it’s rad at 2:30 in he took a header going from pow to groomed   I don’t mess around with that compression gotta look before you leap I took a face first fall like that on a cat track no bueno 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Schif said:

Has anyone done the Warren Miller movie this year? Looks like the next one nearby is in Collegeville. $15 a ticket and comes with a free lift ticket for Elk.  I think it's worth a trip up there next Friday the 18th. 

Kid had a soccer tournament the weekend it was at NCC. Could be down for Collegeville. 

12 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

I remember that one.  I don’t think there is a single ski patrol confrontation video or ski resort fight video that I haven’t seen.  A shame there’s so few of them

This is from Blue 6:30 in