The 2022-23 ski season thread.

48 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Every year I say I'm not going to let the ski season creep up on me and every year I am surprised how quickly ski season arrives and how unprepared I am. See you goons soon.

Yeah.  i had it in my mind it was gonna be December before things got going, but with the temps the next couple of days, they might be able to open Vista if they put thier minds to it pretty soon.  

My skis desperatly need a tune.  i know @Benm 's 2x4's were way better off in that department, regardless of whether it was ski wax or floor wax.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

Yeah.  i had it in my mind it was gonna be December before things got going, but with the temps the next couple of days, they might be able to open Vista if they put thier minds to it pretty soon.  

My skis desperatly need a tune.  i know @Benm 's 2x4's were way better off in that department, regardless of whether it was ski wax or floor wax.  

If you can't get your skis tuned in time you can always bring out those D-skis. Those should still have a freshly bedazzled tune on them.