The 2022-23 ski season thread.

12 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That’s blue mountain PA…Blue mountain Canada only has 720 vertical feet.  I think it’s time for a name change for Blue…

Wow, had me fooled.  Where do you supposed this picture was captured from?

2 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Homestretch. It does look funny, but to me it looks like the photo was taken from high up which sort of distorts things. 

Right that's what had me confused.  Looks like it was taken from a higher elevation looking across peaks.

Edited by DiMe

On 3/14/2023 at 2:45 PM, saltyant said:

@enjoralasski train talk. Maybe next year you can go with your cousin, @Enjoralescousin

He said going on the train from the Denver airport to the Amtrak station in downtown Denver to the winter park train was seamless…they’re also reintroducing wolfs in Colorado this year…Wild 

9 minutes ago, DiMe said:

@saltyantNever mind tree wells, be weary of the Breck tree wolves! 😳

I think Salty should be more concerned about cougars.  You don’t hunt cougars, they hunt you. 

salty bring your unisex sunglasses to Breck and the ladies will flock..you can borrow my notorious BIG shirt and they’ll call you big poppa. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

He said going on the train from the Denver airport to the Amtrak station in downtown Denver to the winter park train was seamless…they’re also reintroducing wolfs in Colorado this year…Wild 

And all the people that voted yes to that are absolutely NOT the people who will have wolves in their neighborhoods/ areas. Current reintroduction sides are Gunnison corridor and Crystal Valley corridor.  Coincidentally where I own my places. I do not think this is a good decision. 

edit-sorry thought this was the random thought thread 

Edited by Barb
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Barb said:

And all the people that voted yes to that are absolutely NOT the people who will have wolves in their neighborhoods/ areas. Current reintroduction sides are Gunnison corridor and Crystal Valley corridor.  Coincidentally where I own my places. I do not think this is a good decision. 

edit-sorry thought this was the random thought thread