2022 PASR Pre-Season Event

AtomicSkier

Late notice .... thinking October 15th ... work for everyone?  Tagging some people who might not see this otherwise

@toast21602@mute1080 @saltyant @GrilledSteezeSandwich @mbike-ski @JFskiDan @enjoralas @Benm@NMSKI @Johnny Law @Schif @indiggio @RidgeRacer @GSSucks @theprogram4

My house anytime after 6:30pm?  Bring a wrap if it's chilly. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, AtomicSkier said:

Late notice .... thinking October 15th ... work for everyone?  Tagging some people who might not see this otherwise

@toast21602@mute1080 @saltyant @GrilledSteezeSandwich @mbike-ski @JFskiDan @enjoralas @Benm@NMSKI @Johnny Law @Schif @indiggio @RidgeRacer @GSSucks @theprogram4

My house anytime after 6:30pm?  Bring a wrap if it's chilly. 

TFTI

1 hour ago, skiincy said:

Wommmm wom

I’m out. I have a rager of a 2nd and 6th birthday party in NC. 

have fun though. Throw back some fireball. 

You’re a better aunt than I am an uncle although I still will see my niece and nephew at Xmas and miss two ski days in the process.  

45 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

Unfortunately I have a wedding to go to, so I'm out.  Will be there in spirit.  

Looking forward to seeing everyone in the lot real soon!

You are the wedding MVP of PASR.  Is that three total this year?  I had my cousins wedding earlier this summer and I’m hoping it’s the last wedding I attend until my niece and nephew get married. 

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You are the wedding MVP of PASR.  Is that three total this year?  I had my cousins wedding earlier this summer and I’m hoping it’s the last wedding I attend until my niece and nephew get married. 

Yep, three total this year.  In my 20's there were like 10 per year which was way too much.  Didn't have any for a few years there.  My brother in-law got remarried in the spring, and my best friend from high school is getting married in November.  Unless you or @AtomicSkier get married, I can't think of any coming up in the future.  

44 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

Yep, three total this year.  In my 20's there were like 10 per year which was way too much.  Didn't have any for a few years there.  My brother in-law got remarried in the spring, and my best friend from high school is getting married in November.  Unless you or @AtomicSkier get married, I can't think of any coming up in the future.  

I don’t think me and atomic Jeff are gonna get married.  He’s not into fat dudes.  I haven’t been to that many weddings.  Most of my friends either never got married or I wasn’t invited to the wedding.  Including weddings of relatives I’ve been to about 15 weddings as an adult and only three in the last 5 years.  

• Haha 1

On 10/2/2022 at 5:28 PM, enjoralas said:

If Penn State - Michigan is a night game we’re gonna need an outdoor tv, lol

It’s a noon game, guess 23 miss state vs. 13 Kentucky gets the prime time over 4 vs 10 🤷‍♂️

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, Kyle said:

It’s a noon game, guess 23 miss state vs. 13 Kentucky gets the prime time over 4 vs 10 🤷‍♂️

15 hours ago, Schif said:

Noon games should only be for FCS games, or maybe Rutgers.

I'm actually good with it, although it means my kids soccer game with be competing with my phone for my attention. 330 would have been perfect

18 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Do they not announce the times of college football games until last minute?

For certain games, yes. You mostly see it later in the season. The matchups are set but they leave the time TBD so they have the ability to flex a big game that will draw higher ratings into a prime time national tv slot