Bear Creek 22/23 Season

antman12

Late session after bouncing back from a nasty respiratory virus. Fast mashed multicolor potatoes . Sasquatch was nice with some slushy bumps. The whole mountain skied pretty well. Things are quite variable with mud to 3’ base . I hope that they can get to the weekend. 

I’m not sure if this was my last day or not but I’m going to miss the F lift dance party music. Maybe next year they can add strobes and a mirror ball. 

F7B43751-218D-4CF4-BC54-E5FFE05F7586.jpeg

DCD358EF-B507-4BFD-9643-687E1FB74041.jpeg

• Like 6

• 9 months later...

Was at Bear Creek for about an hour an a half this evening...They have surprisingly good coverage on what they have open....Snow was kinda of like light granular....  Some small piles...and lots of little boosters....Overall a fun time....Only one lift spinnin and lots of middle school kids ...Long lift lines but the banter and antics of the kids passed the time...One kid next to me was just doin dumb stuff on his skis...falls and his skis go right across mine...He was very apologetic but I just laughed.....They eventually had someone direct traffic...He took no quarter and that made the line move a little quicker....It was crowded but still a fun night at BC...

20240108_175502.jpg

20240108_175505.jpg

20240108_182213.jpg

20240108_183152.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...