How long?

indiggio

14 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Will it be before we see someone dragging one of these through Blue's parking lot? Oi!

https://trukii.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQiA4OybBhCzARIsAIcfn9mYBIlo5pGP7VzPL3aQZEViiceNVP-B0lNXRytnwGuwPzQLxNwYAH4aAnnIEALw_wcB

the week after christmas.

wow, for an extra 60 you can get a plastic tray
image.png.f8f4cc9ea010cf218af4671f84c6c5f6.png

Edited by Benm
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Will it be before we see someone dragging one of these through Blue's parking lot? Oi!

https://trukii.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQiA4OybBhCzARIsAIcfn9mYBIlo5pGP7VzPL3aQZEViiceNVP-B0lNXRytnwGuwPzQLxNwYAH4aAnnIEALw_wcB

Maybe some of the guys who boot up inside.  I could see Slim, Gary, Gary or Bethlehem ford guy with this. 

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Maybe some of the guys who boot up inside.  I could see Slim, Gary, Gary or Bethlehem ford guy with this. 

Perhaps the Bethlehem Ford guy because he's got money to burn, the others wouldn't be caught dead with one.

I could see Nastar Glen pulling one around.

1 hour ago, indiggio said:

Perhaps the Bethlehem Ford guy because he's got money to burn, the others wouldn't be caught dead with one.

I could see Nastar Glen pulling one around.

He has money to burn but he’s frugal.  Yeah nastar Glenn would show it off to everybody and I bet his voice would get extra high pitched with excitement.  

• Like 1