Opening weekend roll call 11/25-11/27

GrilledSteezeSandwich

14 hours ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

So with the new lift not yet up I guess the only way to really do Burma will be Tuts-Connector-Burma-Shuttle-Homestretch.

If Lazy Mile is really a mile, that's gotta be close to 2 miles.

And it's gonna be a traverse over to the top lot unless you ride Vista

extremely close to two miles.

Screenshot 2022-11-23 081831.png

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, rgrwilco said:

extremely close to two miles.

Screenshot 2022-11-23 081831.png

Looking that I realize connector traverse will be part of any Burma run til new chair is up. Since it nonetheless will be one of the 2.5 runs available, I will want to ski it - so figure if I hit Blue this weekend I will use top lot, start with a Burma, and then lap Paradise & FreeFall til doing the connector traverse back to car.

Quad line could get long as the only lift that gets you to anything but a green. 

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

11 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I made an open trail map on my Jitterbug for you folks so no one gets lost at Blue Mountain Ski Hill. I am now accepting donations which can be made to my Paypal or by giving me Blue Mountain gift cards.

287680675_FB_IMG_16692154134502.jpg.318d8795ebb497d309c8f7273b648e80.jpg

Before I start giving corrections maybe I’ll let some of the detail oriented people let salty know what he missed. Also get this guy a coloring book to teach him how to color in the lines.  C+ for effort. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Before I start giving corrections maybe I’ll let some of the detail oriented people let salty know what he missed. Also get this guy a coloring book to teach him how to color in the lines.  C+ for effort. 

Sorry, I think I missed the School Hill (with terrain park!). I hope you are able to find the School Hill and ski there this weekend even though I forgot to color the line there on my Jitterbug.

2 minutes ago, Benm said:

easy out

YOU ARE TECHNICALLY CORRECT づ THE BEST KIND OF CORRECT cartoon mammal text vertebrate nose comics photo caption fictional character human behavior fiction

Also, if someone really wanted to be a troll they could comment on Blue's Facebook page something like "Will we have to take the quad to ski Free Solo and the OG6 to ski Paradise, since Sky Top isn't listed on the expected open trails?"

I bet that would prompt them to add it. They don't want to leave trail count on the table.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1