11/26…day two..sunny and worse conditions than yesterday.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow the rain is far away..Blue blew the call on this one. 

On a day like today the decision to drop 4 hour tickets is a real detriment. They’re not gonna sell a ton of 8 hour tickets with the rain coming, but they could have opened for 6 hours, sold some 4 hour tickets and only had to run one 8 hour work shift.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

How was the night session?  Looked like they were running the quad only. I’m not capping when I say you’re the most dedicated PASR..the TP4 statue is in pre production somewhere in central China.  Due to supply chain issues we’ll have it in 2-84 months.  

It was a fun time and felt great to be on the slopes.  Unfortunately had pass issues and had to go to guest services twice.  I ended up getting 8 runs in…4 on coming soon and 4 on paradise.  A few 5 minute waits at the quad, and another time it broke down for 5 minutes.  Conditions were better than I expected…I figured it would be bumped up everywhere.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

It was a fun time and felt great to be on the slopes.  Unfortunately had pass issues and had to go to guest services twice.  I ended up getting 8 runs in…4 on coming soon and 4 on paradise.  A few 5 minute waits at the quad, and another time it broke down for 5 minutes.  Conditions were better than I expected…I figured it would be bumped up everywhere.  

I had pass issues the first day but they were easily resolved.  I felt like the card readers were extra sensitive..a few seasons ago I redeemed a buddy pass and then my pass didn’t work and it was so tough for them to figure out that they made me a whole new season pass.  I hate having to go in there because it’s a sauna in the lower lodge.   

On topic have to give an honorable mention to Johnny Law who skied for a few days on a handwritten post it note.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

What a difference it is on coming soon vs paradise at night.  Lights on coming soon are awesome, amazing, bestest lights I’ve ever seen on the slopes.  Paradise lights are classic night riding at blue, although I somewhat enjoyed them for nostalgic purposes

That’s interesting. I thought the lights on Paradise were upgraded to the new LED lights.

462E35DA-EFCF-4917-8730-239AB7A57C4B.thumb.jpeg.d03cd10cc44980f06087b881a4c20ba4.jpeg

• Like 1

On 11/27/2022 at 9:22 AM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I had pass issues the first day but they were easily resolved.  I felt like the card readers were extra sensitive..a few seasons ago I redeemed a buddy pass and then my pass didn’t work and it was so tough for them to figure out that they made me a whole new season pass.  I hate having to go in there because it’s a sauna in the lower lodge.   

On topic have to give an honorable mention to Johnny Law who skied for a few days on a handwritten post it note.  

The only thing I think I actually worry about is will my pass work at blue ? Every year that first scan feels like gambling but I'm hopeful this year I don't need a note or at least they get me a badge...... maybe nastarglenn could hook it up

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

The only thing I think I actually worry about is will my pass work at blue ? Every year that first scan feels like gambling but I'm hopeful this year I don't need a note or at least they get me a badge...... maybe nastarglenn could hook it up

They have a couple of test gates inside the lower lodge this year, which is awesome. One of my two kids' passes didn't work at the test gate on Friday, (I wasn't binging them up until Saturday so tested ahead) and when I went to the Customer Service counter they said it was showing he had a pass but needed a picture. I was sure happy to know that ahead of time instead of at the gate.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1