Weekend roll call 12/2-12/4…

GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 hour ago, Boo Bear said:

We went today after lunchtime. Managed to miss the storms for an hour and a half, and there were probably 25 people total on the mountain, which was awesome.

3 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

Woke up for opening but went back to bed after looking at the radar. On the snow 130-3 with soft snow, no crowds, and no rain. 

127C91AB-5E42-48C9-8CFD-6FA51FDACACA.jpeg

Thought about a similar play but got wound up getting chores done at home and kept rolling. Should have done it and taken the boys so I wouldn’t have to tomorrow 😂

• Like 3

In for tomorrow.  I'll probably be the one trying to get his bearing again on ski's.  I ended last season with a badly bruised shoulder from a low speed fall so slow and steady wins the race here.  Especially since this will be my first outing since March.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, synack said:

In for tomorrow.  I'll probably be the one trying to get his bearing again on ski's.  I ended last season with a badly bruised shoulder from a low speed fall so slow and steady wins the race here.  Especially since this will be my first outing since March.

Ski you tomorrow I’m easing into the skison…I had a mini recovery in the thick refrozen snot on lower paradise last weekend..if I had spaced out for a second I would have gone ass over tea kettle.  I’m pumped for those that got out earlier I thought about going out mid day but got pre occupied with other stuff.  I think tomorrow is going to be fun and pleasant temperatures. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Ski you tomorrow I’m easing into the skison…I had a mini recovery in the thick refrozen snot on lower paradise last weekend..if I had spaced out for a second I would have gone ass over tea kettle.  I’m pumped for those that got out earlier I thought about going out mid day but got pre occupied with other stuff.  I think tomorrow is going to be fun and pleasant temperatures. 

Awesome.  Tomorrow it is!!

Just now, synack said:

Awesome.  Tomorrow it is!!

I think it’s gonna be a good one.  I have multiple alarms set early even though I’ll wake up at dark o clock anyway.  The only time I seem to wake up when it’s light out is when I have a morning flight….are you gonna be out on the slopes early.  If you are describe your outfit and we’ll keep a look out for you.   We used to do PASR meet ups at the top of the 6 pack at 9am…I want to bring those back for some more social runs even with snowboarders.  Early runs nobody really waits and that’s ok.