Official 2022-2023 Ski Season Camel Back Opening Day Thread

saltyant

i got a laugh when i saw the new branding with 'poconos' being highlighted

i guess maybe. barely. it pretty much sits on the carbon/northampton line. put it on the other side of the mountain and no way.

'poconos' depends on whoever's take, but according to the PMVB, the 'poconos' extends to the southern borders of carbon and monroe. there's also a welcome sign on 476 at the ridge. 

6 minutes ago, Benm said:

i got a laugh when i saw the new branding with 'poconos' being highlighted

i guess maybe. barely. it pretty much sits on the carbon/northampton line. put it on the other side of the mountain and no way.

'poconos' depends on whoever's take, but according to the PMVB, the 'poconos' extends to the southern borders of carbon and monroe. there's also a welcome sign on 476 at the ridge. 

Lehigh and Northampton counties=the Lehigh valley and carbon and Monroe counties equal the Poconos 

8 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Source? I've checked Facebook pages and Blue's website and see nothing on this $188 deal so it must be #FakeNews.

Per an email from Hisham Shahbaz.   Perhaps you're not on the list

Add Camelback All Access Skiing and Snowboarding to your season pass for $188. This access will be valid anytime, open to close, with no blackout dates and no restrictions

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, PSUFly said:

Add Camelback All Access Skiing and Snowboarding to your season pass for $188. This access will be valid anytime, open to close, with no blackout dates and no restrictions

TFTI. This is certainly a tempting offer. However it better include parking too because if I buy this add on I'm not paying $12 each time for parking scam tax fraud fee B.S.

Edited by saltyant

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

TFTI. This is certainly a tempting offer. However it better include parking too because if I buy this add on I'm not paying $12 each time for parking scam tax fraud fee B.S.

They only charge $12 for parking?  That’s a bargain.  Jackson hole charges $30 for their close in parking weekdays and $40 on weekends and they don’t even have a water park or a mascot. 

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

They only charge $12 for parking?  That’s a bargain.  Jackson hole charges $30 for their close in parking weekdays and $40 on weekends and they don’t even have a water park or a mascot. 

If I have a season pass I'm not paying for parking. Fudge that

32 minutes ago, PSUFly said:

Fakest of news! A hoax!

Screenshot_20221215-153616.thumb.png.864e50122c86a6e57f2b78f6d65ce163.png

• Haha 1