Weekend roll call thread 12/9-12/11…

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

Its almost the weekend, is anybody planning on skiing Blue mountain the true mountain?  I plan on being there Friday and Saturday morning.  Looks like nice weather. Saturday night I have a Xmas party that will probably last until at least 1am so probably be out on Sunday.  Looks like a good one and bonus skiing for sure.   

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

Planned Saturday and Sunday but curious if they’ll even be open with all this warm rain

I think they’ll make it, just barely..and maybe a little bit of snowmaking Friday and Saturday mornings but at least the snow will lock up tomorrow night.  Monday and Tuesday nights look cold enough to ensure skiing next weekend as well..

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Kyle said:

image.gif.b0d7c4f2f2c645a34fbf379f0d244b9c.gif

I hope he’s not smoking that Hunter Biden but my guess is the only crack he’ll be smoking is his girlfriends butt crack at a hotel near Hunter mountain fa la la la la please post a report fa la la la in Colorado I looked for John Denver 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

I'll be there all three though tomorrow not until 9ish........ when did they start opening Fridays at 8am ? 

I like it but I scheduled a meeting at 8 as its generally been 9 opening but maybe I'm smoking crack and it's always been 8

I think it was a typo on FB about the 8am opening tomorrow.  I asked for clarification but blue usually doesn’t respond to comments.  Maybe I’ll ask in live chat. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Yeah as I suspected it’s 9am

D76C881E-94ED-469F-AB2F-FFF8D9FD0793.png

Thanks for asking Cassi whether Blue Mountain opens at 8 am or 9 am tomorrow. It looks like she forgot to answer your other question though. If you go on chat again and get Cassi's number for me, I'll give you a free Yoohoo sometime this ski season.

• Like 1