12/17/22…lots of new terrain open.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from another fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain.  I arrived at the lower lot at dark O’clock and it was in the low 30s under partly sunny sky’s with light winds.  In the house were Johnny Law, PARidge, JFDan, Indiggio, Atomic Jeff, Mute, Ryan, Enjorales, Pops, Toast, Enjorales cousin, Mixilplix, Antman, Bethlehem Ford guy, MBike Mike, Harold, Salty, Dirtwolf, Charles, Falco,  Gary, Rodney, Johnny Law and many more.  

First civilian quad to coming soon which was pretty good semi stiff cord. Lazy mile was pretty decent and th corners were slick.  Midway and lower main were good and no cookies and it’s a bit of a mind fuck with the new lift going over it.  Paradise also had good snow but it was next level crowd with all the race team Jabronies.  

I skied about 9 runs in an hour and a half then hungout in the lot for another hour and a half and enjoyed a few beers and some chips..in the lot the clouds took over and the wind picked up and even with an ambient temperature in the upper 30s it felt much colder.  All in all it was a fun session and Blue is finally selling lift tickets which is good for their bottom line.   

JADIP and happy holidays. 

46A4F07A-1387-4A09-A540-B16573E8748F.jpeg

BD44DD7F-1953-4864-91AC-FFE8731C03A6.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:

For the record (just looked at the bank account) the Sierra Nevada Hazy whatever at the beer truck was $8.50 and not $4. Although I know I'm not going crazy because she said $4 and handed me a sierra mist originally. Assuming that's what she was telling me was 4 bucks. My bad.

No worries…it’s so nice to have two new Roots.  I like Nightmare but it doesn’t flow as well as midway to lower main. It’s progressive taking connector all the way to Vista to access midway…soon that slog will be no more when the super summit safari six pack opens.  

Today I thought the snow was pretty good, a little firm but smooth.  Maybe it's the new optics on lower main or I'm out of practice but it was hard to find a run where it wasn't all people avoidance. Racer kids didn't help at all. 

Good day and I may be back at it tomorrow, my daughter is sick which is terrible but good for me as then we are staying home. 

6 hours ago, Johnny Law said:

Today I thought the snow was pretty good, a little firm but smooth.  Maybe it's the new optics on lower main or I'm out of practice but it was hard to find a run where it wasn't all people avoidance. Racer kids didn't help at all. 

Good day and I may be back at it tomorrow, my daughter is sick which is terrible but good for me as then we are staying home. 

Meat you in the lot tomorrow!

• Like 2
  • Boner City 1

17 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

For the record (just looked at the bank account) the Sierra Nevada Hazy whatever at the beer truck was $8.50 and not $4. Although I know I'm not going crazy because she said $4 and handed me a sierra mist originally. Assuming that's what she was telling me was 4 bucks. My bad.

They have a beer truck?