Christmas Eve '22

RidgeRacer

-3 when I left the house. 3 when I arrived at the lower lot. In the house were Atomicskier, NMSki, JohnnyLaw, Matt Edge, Schif, Skincy, Nastar Glen and many others. It was cold but nothing completely unbearable. Crowds were light but best of all conditions were really really nice. First run on free fall was most excellent with some nice cord to start off the day. Midway to lower main and p diz were also on point. Falls was open but closed for the race team (smh). Too cold to take the phone out for pics except for one from the car. Overall a really nice morning despite the cold. Happy holidays!

IMG_20221224_073717_HDR.jpg

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Fucking cold as a polar bears butthole, like 11 witches titties but lower main was good and it wasn't too crowded. 

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to everyone, I hope you all get mad titty sparkles from Santa. 

Have fun in England. My sister and her family are going to Amsterdam tomorrow. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, indiggio said:

The kids don't make the decision to close the trail...

Falls may be short, but it's a faster way down avoiding having to backtrack and use Connector.

I’m just learning Tele, so I appreciate the gradual slope haha. 

I coach some of those kids on mountain bikes. Great kids! 

from my experience, it’s the adults, some parents, who are the entitled brats! Seriously. The parents can be the worst! 

Edited by Jimkoval
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Jimkoval said:

I’m just learning Tele, so I appreciate the gradual slope haha. 

I coach some of those kids on mountain bikes. Great kids! 

from my experience, it’s the adults, some parents, who are the entitled brats! Seriously. The parents can be the worst! 

Cause the race team parents are mostly rich and rich people have a sense of entitlement.  It’s all good ski racers are the future.  

• Thanks 1