Crazy prices

Jersey Tomato

39 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I agree..don’t punish your customers.  

Just put the cameras there and give warnings. Just knowing the cameras are there would deter a lot people from throwing trash off of the lift.

Also put the containers under the top of the lifts and trash cans just past the off ramps with signs on the lift line to let people know they are there.

1 hour ago, theprogram4 said:

Just put the funnel trash cans back and at least half the trash won’t be there anymore 

Camera's are the biggest boomer idea ever, plus anyone who spends time at blue knows they wouldn't work long.  

Funnel is the answer, make it a game and even when they miss at least its close. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Johnny Law said:

Camera's are the biggest boomer idea ever, plus anyone who spends time at blue knows they wouldn't work long.  

Funnel is the answer, make it a game and even when they miss at least it’s close. 

And add a second one halfway up. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Funnel is the answer, make it a game and even when they miss at least its close. 

One of my boomer customers text me a picture and I got this and they said sorry the pictures on my laptop and I sent this from my phone. 

photo04 d0 8e b770a7‡126
9b
1333684140000.jpeg

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Have the armed guard stand under the lift line and yell at people to not drop their cans

• Like 1

Every other lift tower should have a sign that says if you're caught littering you will lose your pass. Unfortunately we'll probably need the funnel too because people can't help themselves. How many other ski areas have or even need a fucking giant trash funnel? So stupid.

Oh and if they put the funnel back they need to empty it and clean around it. There were more beer cans outside of the funnel than in because people's aim sucks.

Edited by RidgeRacer

27 minutes ago, Mixilplix said:

Even if it cost some extra cash they should clean under the lifts regularly....At least it makes it look like you care..All the cans/bottles can go to recycling...All the gloves/hats/apparel..should be donated to the homeless....

There’s treasures as well..I’ve found at least a total of $35 under the lifts.  Last year the one day there were woman’s snow boots in the lot.  I even asked mrs. Snowbunski her shoe size and they were to large.  Oh well I hope they found their ski bunny Cinderella 

34 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

There’s treasures as well..I’ve found at least a total of $35 under the lifts.  Last year the one day there were woman’s snow boots in the lot.  I even asked mrs. Snowbunski her shoe size and they were to large.  Oh well I hope they found their ski bunny Cinderella 

Unfortunately with Blue going cashless, the amount of money dropped has been far less than previous years.

• Sad 1

Just now, indiggio said:

Unfortunately with Blue going cashless, the amount of money dropped has been far less than previous years.

Assholes I recently I paid for a $124 purchase with 2 $100s and 4 $1s and my change was a $50 and a $20 and a $10.  I’m keeping that FIAT currency alive.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Barb said:

I really hate that we seem to be going towards a cashless society. 

The AT&T store is card only unless you have exact change.  I don’t think in our lifetimes things will go completely cashless but I’m thankful important hotel house things like vending machines and laundry machines accept CC…you have less borders when you don’t have to rely on quarters but good to have some if cc reader is out of order. 

19 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Easier for the government to monitor.

Or shut off your money like Canada did with the truckers protest. 

I hit Plattekill on storm Riley. Their CC system was down and all the other Catskills areas were out of power If you didn’t have cash you were “Denied “ to quote Suzee Orman . It was painful watching people turn away from 45” snowfall. 

93FAA470-1DB1-4BF9-A09E-E8B7B2721F75.jpeg

Edited by AirheadD8
  • Like 1