AZ snowbowl January 23

RidgeRacer

42 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

I didn’t hike the whole thing just by the entrance road over to the dome shaped outcropping. Pictures definitely don’t do justice, amazing there are so many different colors of rock in one spot. 

Just did it all. The back side has less in the way of views and is meh compared to the front. It's really really good from the start past Sedona view down to where you're directly across from Bell Rock. One of most scenic hikes I've ever done. Plus neat seeing the air planes take off and land.

8 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Just did it all. The back side has less in the way of views and is meh compared to the front. It's really really good from the start past Sedona view down to where you're directly across from Bell Rock. One of most scenic hikes I've ever done. Plus neat seeing the air planes take off and land.

How far from Phoenix is your property?  

8 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Top golf is awesome. It literally tells you how far your ball went . How fast it goes etc. Not to mention the food service. This one has a nice view of the Cardinals stadium 

IMG_20230323_201616_HDR~2.jpg

I looked it up, the closest Top Golf is in Philly. We should play hideaway hills sometime this summer.  Also I’m looking forward to seeing pictures of Arizona snowbowl tomorrow!!! Enjoy your vacation..I had 16 calls on my personal line at work today from 12-3..it’s bananas. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Top golf is awesome. It literally tells you how far your ball went . How fast it goes etc. Not to mention the food service. This one has a nice view of the Cardinals stadium 

IMG_20230323_201616_HDR~2.jpg

I have one a few minutes away, it’s fun to go to with a group of people and just mess around playing the different games they have but man can it get expensive quick. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I looked it up, the closest Top Golf is in Philly. We should play hideaway hills sometime this summer.  Also I’m looking forward to seeing pictures of Arizona snowbowl tomorrow!!! Enjoy your vacation..I had 16 calls on my personal line at work today from 12-3..it’s bananas. 

They are building one in KOP.  I had been wondering what the hell the giant poles were and then I saw a sign.  Its right where I get off the turnpike when I'm driving home from Blue.  Every time I've ever been to one its way too bro-ey and bachelor party type vibe.  Only been in PHX and ABQ though.  

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

They are building one in KOP.  I had been wondering what the hell the giant poles were and then I saw a sign.  Its right where I get off the turnpike when I'm driving home from Blue.  Every time I've ever been to one its way too bro-ey and bachelor party type vibe.  Only been in PHX and ABQ though.  

There's that one, and one in Northeast Philly. From what I can tell though the KOP one and the Philly one are much smaller than some of the other ones. I've only been to one right outside of NYC and one in Tampa that were gigantic. 

26 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

We went to Scottsdale and you’re right. It was a douche fest with a 3 to 4 hour wait. I learned this trip the coming to Arizona in march during spring training isn’t the wisest move. Anyway..left there and went to Glendale which was a lot quieter had no wait, families etc.  but yeah really expensive. 

I didn’t even know they were in the east? Do they close in the winter?

Edited by RidgeRacer
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

We went to Scottsdale and you’re right. It was a douche fest with a 3 to 4 hour wait. I learned this trip the coming to Arizona in march during spring training isn’t the wisest move. Anyway..left there and went to Glendale which was a lot quieter had no wait, families etc.  but yeah really expensive. 

I didn’t even know they were in the east? Do they close in the winter?

I believe the bays are heated in the winter. 

• Thanks 1

Ok back to skiing. 9 inches in the last 24. Chains and awd required for snowbeezy access road. Expecting sunshine today. Stopping at the ski shop in flagstaff to pick up a pair of enforcers for demo then plan on skiing my ass off till close for what may be my last day this season. If so…4 ski days at Arizona snowbowl over 2 trips. 30 at blue. Not bad.

• Like 8

7 hours ago, NMSKI said:

How much does Top Golf cost?