Weekend roll call thread 1/13-1/16…

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

It’s almost another weekend. Is anybody planning on skiing or riding Blue mountain the true mountain this weekend?  Saturday for me is a definite for me, I want to get at least two runs from the new lift and be there at 9:45 for opening remarks and the ribbon cutting.  I’ll prob ski MLK morning especially with the 8am start time Monday and tomorrow Blue opens at 8am I hope the lifties know lol.  Blue is lucking out with some nice weather this weekend and some nice overnight snowmaking..I think they want to get coming soon reopened and nightmare dreamweaver still has some mini whales.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Got my fifty dollar gc! Just in time for a tune.

Thought you used it for your kids helmet.  Tomorrow is gonna be a big historic day.  They never had opening remarks or a ribbon cutting for the Comet Quad or the Challenge express. Will be worth it to hear all the woo woo woos…maybe some of the lower lot peeps will even give their cowbells a couple of rings.   

• Like 1
  • Boner City 1

On 1/13/2023 at 6:58 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Thought you used it for your kids helmet.  Tomorrow is gonna be a big historic day.  They never had opening remarks or a ribbon cutting for the Comet Quad or the Challenge express. Will be worth it to hear all the woo woo woos…maybe some of the lower lot peeps will even give their cowbells a couple of rings.   

I bought her a helmet online

• Thanks 1