Jackson hole 2023…

Hey All,

I’m currently sitting in seat 3F on United flight 2092 heading from Newark to Jackson hole. In seat 3A is atomic Jeff and seat 3B is @NazarethSkier so PASRs are holding down 1/4 of the first class cabin.  Wheels up in about 25 minutes.   Tomorrow Mute and NMSki join us…gonnna be grate. Breakfast #1 in the United club.  

13ADA7A3-0A93-4897-BB71-54E0E1924E67.jpeg

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 6
  • Boner City 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Kyle said:

I like the part of this thread when @toast21602deletes all of salty’s posts so we can get back to a classic no bullshit GSS Jackson Hole report. 

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:

I hope GSS and Atomic skier spam the hell out of your Breckenridge thread. No one wants to read this stupidity 

Grate report!! Thanks for letting me know you got a toothbrush from the front desk. Wao, I might put that picture of Atomic Skier skiing on a credit card. Maybe when Mute and also Ryan arrive you can get a picture of both of them together and I'll put it on my second credit card. What are you eating for dinner?? We had a nice discussion about dinner last night but unfortunately some haters and trolls attacked this thread this morning and some of our posts got lost, hopefully the guy who owns this site can get those posts back up.

Edited by saltyant
  • Thanks 1

@saltyant why did you vote one star on my report???   Not cool.  

Just hungout with Mute, Ryan, AtomicSkier and NMSki in NMSkis sweet…plenty of towels not enough  chairs so I found two chairs in the hallway a floor above..so NMSki didn’t have to sit on the luggage rack.  

Go to the brewery again at 6…gonna be rowdy…

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

@saltyant why did you vote one star on my report???   Not cool.  

Must be some kind of forum glitch... Something happened to our dinner posts from yesterday, they just went and disappeared. When you go to dinner this evening try calling the site owner on walkie talkie and tell him to check to see if this thread has been hacked by some haters that were hatin' this morning.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, saltyant said:

When you go to dinner this evening try calling the site owner on walkie talkie and tell him to ban me into oblivion until I can learn to stop being a troll and destroying otherwise legit JH reports

FIFY.

Looks great guys. Can't wait to read about the powder days upcoming!

Edited by RidgeRacer
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The boys are doing the Hobacks, I’m saving them for when there’s some deep fresh.  Skied 7 runs so far today.  

1F760615-895B-41FA-A59F-E7179E13AA59.jpeg

0B403E5E-D33C-4144-87BE-E562DDC82EBA.jpeg

F9110483-55E0-46DF-B605-DAE4E1EE8FE2.jpeg

That looks amaze balls. Thanks for getting your phone wet to take these, and also TFMMIC (thanks for making me in charge).

Edited by saltyant

January 26th…day 2 of 7. 

Hey All,

I’m back from another fun day at Jackson Hole.  Today was in the single digits to start with a trace of new snow that skied more like 1-2”. Second civilian gondola today and I saw my snowboarder buddy from Florida who’s always here this time of year and exchanged a few pleasantries..then it was time to ski.  Amphitheater was really good again and I milked it about because visibility was bad.  

Up Thunder and down Grand which was some of the best non pow day conditions..up Sublette and a run down Rendevous train then up Sublette again to Bivoac woods to Bivoac…the boys wanted to ski the Hobacks and I didn’t really want to do split up for a few runs and while they were in the Hobbers I did a quick lap off thunder the. Went all the way to the base via Nez Perce traverse, Casper area, south pass traverse and teewinot..I was at the base a bit early so went up teewinot and at the top of that had a text from atomic Jeff that they were on union pass so went back to the base and even on the lower mountain the snow was really good.  The only bad snow was in Casper area cause it was busy there.  

Up Apres vous and some did saratoga bowl some St. John’s and buck and I skied a combination of stuff.  I think Ryan, mute and NMSki also skied Moran area.   It was supposed to be just cloudy but it snowed the entire day base to summit.  Had a nice lunch at the mangy moose and some pitchers and left a fat tip for the waitress because she deserved us for putting up with a bunch of Chuckleheads.  The old man at the next table even gave us some of his sausage..that was kind.  Not many pictures today but I’ll post a few.  

AE254052-5001-4972-8826-69D9DCF7354A.jpeg

FED64685-2B27-43F2-9D19-5A58138456D9.jpeg

66ABD37E-7ADF-43C1-9E94-84020BEC7939.jpeg

4F31F6C9-7FEF-4F89-9623-A57C52B0CB25.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1