Jackson hole 2023…

58 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

January 26th…day 2 of 7. 

AE254052-5001-4972-8826-69D9DCF7354A.jpeg

Grate report!! Thanks for finally posting a food picture. That looks scrum didly umptious. What's for dinner? Are you going to wear a cowboy hat tonight at the Mangy Moose and when you ski 50 inches of perder??

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

Grate report!! Thanks for finally posting a food picture. That looks scrum didly umptious. What's for dinner? Are you going to wear a cowboy hat tonight at the Mangy Moose and when you ski 50 inches of perder??

Going to Hatch which is high end Mexican food.  I’ve never been at the mangy moose at night.  We were there earlier.  It’s not going to snow 50” all at once but overnight it’s supposed to snow 8-12” in the mountains and 11-17” tomorrow.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Going to Hatch which is high end Mexican food.  I’ve never been at the mangy moose at night.  We were there earlier.  It’s not going to snow 50” all at once but overnight it’s supposed to snow 8-12” in the mountains and 11-17” tomorrow.  

In the summer of 2018 I ate at some Mexican restaurant in Jackson Hole and met some guy from York who gave me his business card. True story. I don't know if it was Hatch but the location looks similar. That's grate the perder will be broken up so you don't get Interlodge'd. I hope you packed your snorkel and an extra one for @NMSKI!!!

20 minutes ago, saltyant said:

In the summer of 2018 I ate at some Mexican restaurant in Jackson Hole and met some guy from York who gave me his business card. True story. I don't know if it was Hatch but the location looks similar. That's grate the perder will be broken up so you don't get Interlodge'd. I hope you packed your snorkel and an extra one for @NMSKI!!!

Did you ever get in touch with the guy from York?  Reminds me of peppermint Pattie’s. 

19 minutes ago, CaptDave said:

How long is the crew in town for?  I am heading out there Sunday night.

You guys are gonna get the goods! Enjoy!  I am just gonna get arctic cold next week. 🥶

You’ll get sunshine at least.  Me and atomic Jeff’s last ski day is Tuesdays, the others last ski day is Sunday. 

18 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

AD8EEF19-D5D0-4B49-81DF-DEC2CA0D86EE.jpeg

014660E9-1102-457A-975E-F77D62B953AA.jpeg

Wao nice lifestyle shots, you boys look so excited to ski the perder. I hope both Mute and also Ryan are waiting in line and have snorkels on hand so they don't get the leftover sloppy seconds 

Edited by saltyant
  • Love 1
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Still waiting for gondola to open. Reminds me of the @Johnny Styleyear.  

Wow just wow that's crazy. I would have severe jimmy legs standing around waiting to ski all those freshies. On the webcams I see people skiing in various areas, maybe you guys can go ski some gaper trails until the gondola opens

Edited by saltyant