MA/VT/ME skifari

PSUFrankenstein

Berkshire East is a fun mountain, Lots of interesting trails and a lot of variety. A great alternative to Mt. Snow in that area on a busy weekend. Never gets that crowded.

Looks like the trail under the lift is a little thin. They don't make snow on it so it's all natural and the base isn't that great yet.

East Bowl at Burke is great narrow, old style  trail. The base might not be that great on it yet but if it's open it's a fun trail. Keep your speed up at the bottom for the runout.

Saddleback is haul from there but I heard it is skiing great. Have fun and keep the reports up. Big Day Brewing is pretty good in Gorham, NH if it's open when you go though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trackbiker said:

Berkshire East is a fun mountain, Lots of interesting trails and a lot of variety. A great alternative to Mt. Snow in that area on a busy weekend. Never gets that crowded.

Looks like the trail under the lift is a little thin. They don't make snow on it so it's all natural and the base isn't that great yet.

East Bowl at Burke is great narrow, old style  trail. The base might not be that great on it yet but if it's open it's a fun trail. Keep your speed up at the bottom for the runout.

Saddleback is haul from there but I heard it is skiing great. Have fun and keep the reports up. Big Day Brewing is pretty good in Gorham, NH if it's open when you go though.

Thanks for the info - East Bowl was open today according to the trail report.