MA/VT/ME skifari

PSUFrankenstein

13 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Dude you even got it while it's good ! Burke is a really really good time, one my all time favorites in the little bit out there category.

Saddleback should be the tits too !

Yeah Burke was awesome.   I'm excited for Saddleback too.  Everything is open and with another 10 or 12" of fresh snow it should be great 

• Like 3

Not sure how conditions at Saddleback will be today.  Super windy so some stuff may be slick, but trees should be great.  Tomorrow should be good, supposed to be another few inches through tonight and tomorrow will be sunny and less windy

Condo is pretty nice.  Two extra beds upstairs if anyone wants to make the trip (doubt it but just putting it out there)

20230125_204204.jpg

20230125_204251.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, rgrwilco said:

Ive always been intrigued by saddlebacks above treeline stuff. Not much photo/video of it out there. Saddleback looks incredible. Maybe next year I will finally get there. The year I had a trio actually planned, they closed.

Hopefully I'll at least get to check it out tomorrow

That traverse and high line traverse are both closed.

Cut through the glades and hit the lift line and one other trail.  Gonna go get lunch and go back out.  

20230126_112133.jpg

20230126_112724.jpg

20230126_113830.jpg

20230126_114114.jpg

• Like 6