Feb 2nd night sesh

RidgeRacer

I didn't see the February 2nd thread so I figure I'd be like Mick Jagger and start one up. more weird conditions this evening from fresh man-made to cookie fields to sugar. It's better than it's been at least. Guns are blaze and lots of areas they're really pushing to get challenge open. That little ski school Hill next to tubing is also getting snow making action haven't gotten over to the main Street Express yet to see what's going on over there we'll do in a bit

IMG_20230202_191152~2.jpg

IMG_20230202_191411~2.jpg

IMG_20230202_191109.jpg

• Like 6

8 hours ago, indiggio said:

Would have been better off working on Switch.  At least it’s shaded so the snow won’t be beaten on by the sun.

I agree. One thing I did notice was that they're hitting come around, central park or whatever it is hard with snowmaking but nothing on NMDW which leads me to believe that NMDW will remain parkless this season. It was nice skiing NMDW the way it should be skied (despite the fact the the conditions on it were kinda trash). 

9 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

I agree. One thing I did notice was that they're hitting come around, central park or whatever it is hard with snowmaking but nothing on NMDW which leads me to believe that NMDW will remain parkless this season. It was nice skiing NMDW the way it should be skied (despite the fact the the conditions on it were kinda trash). 

Typical Blue mountain (lack of) logic...