2/3 - One Witches Titty

Johnny Law

Windy af but not super cold with the sun out, wookie fleeces kind of weather.

With what is rumored to be the biggest tubing weekend ever and special guest appearance by Oprah Winfrey they are blowing that shit deeeeeep. Guns on to reasonable effect on challenge up to the upper headwall, everything above that is blowing into Cherryville. Also blowing on Switch but to little effect as almost all of that is blowing onto main. 

Snow is good, still some slick spots but infinitely more together with lots of speed and grip.

The marbles on main are considerably smaller and raceway/chute/lower is quite nice.  

Coming Soon is nice but alot more wind effected, NMDW is as good as its been all year so I mostly lapped that. Not quite absolute full speed but super nice to start to get aggressive on it.  

I think challenge will go,  the upper yellow is putting out some depth but not sure about switch. The wind really needs to die down as it wasn't accumulating there at all. 

20230203_105540.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Got talking to the guy next to me in the parking lot with a sweet pop up truck camper and missed the rope drop, and the racers crowded the quad so went up on the six pack. Conditions much than yesterday, and got better as yesterday morning went on. Fierce wind on Main Street, people struggling coming off Burma trying to get up that hill near the ski patrol building.   The two guys on Razors yesterday must have been preparing to set up the gates for the U18 race today. Overall a great day and should be a good weekend. 

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, C1erArt said:

Got talking to the guy next to me in the parking lot with a sweet pop up truck camper and missed the rope drop, and the racers crowded the quad so went up on the six pack. Conditions much than yesterday, and got better as yesterday morning went on. Fierce wind on Main Street, people struggling coming off Burma trying to get up that hill near the ski patrol building.   The two guys on Razors yesterday must have been preparing to set up the gates for the U18 race today. Overall a great day and should be a good weekend. 

Be sure to park at the summit!

Edited by indiggio
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1