2/4/23…Cold..nice snow.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey all,

I’m back from a fun session at Blue mountain.  I arrived at the lower lot at dark o clock and it was around 4 degrees out. In the house were Johnny Law, PARidge, BenM JFDan, Dirtwolf, Atomic Jeff, NMSki, Mute, Boo Bear, Indiggio, Salty and many others. 

Second civilian old six pack and Nightmare dreamweaver first which was ok snow but slick in the last corner.  Main Street had very nice snow and I skied that a few times.  Widowmaker was ok but had gates on it and Midway had nice fresh man made chalk. 

I was surprised that the guns were off, I heard it might have to do with electric company stuff.  Coming soon was also nice chalky manmade and lazy was ok, corner was a little slick and after the falls was uneven.  The 4 degrees today felt colder than -29 at Jackson hole and my toes were frozen.  I didn’t feel like hanging around and drinking beer and now I’m at work getting stoned and logging in yesterdays mail.  I could use some hot cocoa.  JADIP

Also did anybody bring a gummy stone for BenM

57769BB4-B205-41A2-B09B-ECDF63A95986.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Today was most excellent, some of the best snow of the season so far and while cold it wasn't too brutal with no wind.

Confirmed the power company shut them down but they fired up Challenge around 11am. Not sure why they can't dial up the juice anymore, isn't it a 21 state consortium anyways?

Big shot out to Psu for the tree house, shit was delicious ! Good day for sure and tomorrow is going to feel subtropical.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, zzslope said:

Did they have any snow on challenge and switchback? Yesterday on the cams it looked like they were blowing on them but hard to tell.

Sort of, they are trying but with the wind yesterday and puc I don't know that they'll get much.  Challenge goes but it would be thinnnnnnn

• Like 1

Good conditions today, little chilly but beats the sloppy sugar conditions recently.  @toast21602 brought you a double dry hopped king julius but didn't see you.   @mute1080 was so excited he threw his in the parking lot.   Saved one for you as its really good. 

Great day, not as great as new England last week and certainly not a 40+" inch Jackson hole powder day but still not a bad way to spend a Saturday morning 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, PSUFly said:

Good conditions today, little chilly but beats the sloppy sugar conditions recently.  @toast21602 brought you a double dry hopped king julius but didn't see you.   @mute1080 was so excited he threw his in the parking lot.   Saved one for you as its really good. 

Great day, not as great as new England last week and certainly not a 40+" inch Jackson hole powder day but still not a bad way to spend a Saturday morning 

Ah I appreciate that! Maybe next time. no worries if you drink it. I completely understand. 

• Like 1