2/13…Sophie B Hawkins.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

Today felt like a Sophie B Hawkins song because it felt like springtime on this February morning.  I arrived at the lower lot at 830am and it was in the mid 30s in the valley and warmer on the hill.  In the house were Dirtwolf, Atomic Jeff, C1, The Bethlehem Ford crew and a couple hundred boomers and goobers.  

First run on Challenge was pretty mad..terrible grooming with ridges and divots and cookies everywhere.  Nightmare to dreamweaver was good..a bit of a swale in the middle.  Raceway to midway to lower Main Street was good and I repeated that..some mini cookies but not bad.  Main Street top to bottom was also good.   I think the run of the day was coming soon..it was firm but pretty smooth and lower paradise was empty enough that you could keep all your speed.  I skied that twice to round out the quick sunny prework session.  

0B6DD2D2-66C5-4B21-9B37-38C40395B277.jpeg

AB88D647-A6F4-4F9C-91A4-AE4EF82155D3.jpeg

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

It's such a nice day out and I so wanted to go but I got home super late and when I went to check in for my flights I discovered I booked for March which is a problem as its February. 

I've never made a mistake like that so I figured I should sleep more and went back to sleep. 

Damn…did you get shit straightened out?

56 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

It's such a nice day out and I so wanted to go but I got home super late and when I went to check in for my flights I discovered I booked for March which is a problem as its February. 

I've never made a mistake like that so I figured I should sleep more and went back to sleep. 

wait. what? lol. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

wait. what? lol. 

I'm going to UT tomorrow, see the fam and do some skiing. When I went to check in the fights I booked 2 weeks or so ago were for the right dates but March. 

I even checked after I booked and still my brain went that's right lol lol 

I never make mistakes like that, maybe I'm getting old or probably just need to sleep more

2 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

I'm going to UT tomorrow, see the fam and do some skiing. When I went to check in the fights I booked 2 weeks or so ago were for the right dates but March. 

I never make mistakes like that, maybe I'm getting old or probably just need to sleep more

Wow you even brought toast out of the woodwork.  Because February has 28 days, the days in March at least the 1st-28th mirror February's.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Law said:

Well at least your got that taken care of before showing up at the airport and have a story that you won't forget 😂  Have a great trip! 

• Like 1